She's never been kissed, how can I help her feel comfortable with it?

I've been going out with my girlfriend for about a month and am real happy with how things have been going but it bothers me that we haven't kissed yet. She's never had a bf/been kissed so she's nervous about it. I've made out with a few girls so I'm fine with kissing but what can I do/say to help her feel more comfortable? I'd still like it to just kind of happen without a bunch of discussion before hand but I also don't want her to be caught off guard and be even more nervous.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hehe, this reminded me of my first kiss... =)

We were playing pool in his basement, and as he walked by me he leaned in to kiss me. I accidentally moved (lol, oops), and he got my cheek. He was gonna keep walking around the table to take his shot, but I kissed him before he got by me. And that all happened in just a few seconds. =). Pretty much, just go for it, try to catch her off guard even. Just a peck at first if you want, so you don't make her freak out lol. She'll see that it's not really something to be completely nervous about. After you get a peck or two in, just tell her to copy you at first. That's kinda what I did, but my boyfriend didn't have to tell me. And a bit after that day, he told me that I'm a great kisser, which I'm assuming is mainly because I did a lot of what he did, and that's what he likes. Good luck to you both! =)

What Girls Said 2

• This happens more often then you'd think. It shouldn't be too awkward. If you want to ensure un-awkwardness you guys should just talk about it.

• I say don't change your behavior or mention anything, but if it comes up take all he opportunity to hold her hand or kiss her cheek or forehead. Also, dating for a month may seem like a long time, but especially since you're her first boyfriend, she may want to take it very slow and you need to try and understand that even if it's hard for you.

What Guys Said 1

• It shouldnt be that awkward ...just get in a romantic mood with her and whisper I'm gonna teach your something and very slow move to kiss her...go slow and teach her how its done.