Do women like watching porn with...

Girls: Do you like watching porn with your boyfriend/husband? or do you think it's gross?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depend on who and what age they are

I personally think its gross

I think that guys like it way more than girls do but a lot of girls will do whatever for there boyfriend or husband

Its kind of like do guys like watching chick flicks

but no the exact same

What Girls Said 6

• I don't like watching porn period. I think its beyond disgusting and can't understand how people get off watching it.

• I very much dislike it. I wouldn't watch it by myself or with him.

It makes me self conscious that he watches it.

• I am against watching it, and never will. I think it's degrading, and will never date a guy who is hooked on it.

• I like porn, and would totally watch it with a significant other if they were into it too. In fact, I think I'd like it better watching with an SO.

• I actually like porn. and most girls do too. but they wouldn't probably say it out loud. I think its because girls in porn are well amazingly hot and it dents our pride sometimes.

girls watch porn for the same reason dudes do.

• I don't mind it. I would watch it with my boyfriend and don't think it's gross but I'm not gonna watch it by myself.

What Guys Said 0