Should I ask or go in for a kiss if everything is going well this third date?

Hey me and this woman been on two dates so far, both went great, our chemistry is flowing, every thing's steady and is on pace for a great relationship as a friend or g/f, b/f. July 4th, were going to watch Hancock, then go bowling, then going to the bar afterwards to get some drinks! I know were going to have a ball, but should I ask for the kiss or just go for it if every thing's flowing well?

Most Helpful Girl

• Bowling is going to be a blast, how fun is that! You should definitely just go off of your instinct, you'll know if;when the moment is right. if you PLAN to kiss her, and the moment's not right and you're just doing it to get it done, I can guarantee it won't be the way you hoped. don't plan for a kiss, everything is ALWAYS better when it's unexpected and spontaneous. So go out with this chick, have a blast on your date, buy her drinks for her ;) and maybe when she gets a strike while bowling you can kiss her on the cheek all playfully and see how she reacts

Good luck <3

What Girls Said 3

• what are you talking about go for it , if she agreed to a second and third date then just go for it , wait for a moment when she is looking into your eyes and just go for it. I am sure it will be great .

• go for it but if she rejects you don't try it again. It seems that we like it better when men just go for it.

• You'll definitely know when that moment is right.go in for it .but make sure you check out the expression on her face afterwards.Girls like it when guys take risk or surprise them.go for it

What Guys Said 1

• Don't ask ever. It comes off as unconfident. Just feel things out, when its time to kiss her u'll know.