Never break up through a text !?

i feel that if you had enough and want too break up , do that in person. not over texting , emails , phone calls , or any other gutless way. I feel people need too act more adult-ish and do that I'm person , face too face !

whats your intake on this ? do you agree or disagree with me ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with you, I have always worried about becoming too dependent on electronic communication, I talk on the phone with her a lot, but I always make sure to say important things in person.

What Guys Said 4

• I entirely agree. A text or e-mail is the worst way to break up with someone and telephone is not much better. It's cowardly and shows complete disrespect to the person.

• Thank you for agreeing ! some guys don't care and just say whatever too the whole thing. but it is wrong and very disrespectful.

• Yeah I totally agree. Yesterday I broke up with my girlfriend. She came over and things didn't go well as usual so I wanted to break up when I dropped her off, but she kept on insisting on what was wrong so I just told her on the car ride to her house! lol very awkward car ride though.

• Im sorry for your break up. but thanks for agreeing. and at least you had the guts too say it too her , especially in the car driving her home. I respect you for that.

• Thank you :]

• You never do anything through text in a relationship! What a mistake! You need to ask someone out in person, you need to break up in person.

• it he dated you he should have the respect to do it in person. if he does it over a text.. he was NOT worth you time and you deserve better.

What Girls Said 1

• Definitely agree. In my opinion, breaking up over text/phone/email/any way NOT in person is one of the most spineless things one can do. It just makes me lose my respect for them.