Girls: Macho or Metro?

If you HAD to choose between being with a really macho "man's man" or being with a fairly feminized metro guy which would you choose?

If you're unsure about the term "metro" --

"A man who has a strong concern for his appearance or a lifestyle that displays attributes stereotypically associated with homosexual men, although he is not homosexual." - Wikipedia

For me - Metro...hands down = )

Most Helpful Girl

• If I HAD TO pick between the two I'd go with "macho". Honestly though I'm not into either one, I'd prefer a guy who was just plain ol' average. A guy who doesn't take long to get ready and doesn't worry about what his hair or eyebrows look like, but I also wouldn't want a big hairy nasty smelling steroids-buff tough guy either you know? Just a nice guy skinny or athletic who showers and doesn't wear clothes with stains on them :)

What Guys Said 2

• It's completely within the realm of possibly to be well groomed, respectful man without forfeiting your testicles. Why exactly would you prefer a "metrosexual" man?

• Probably because I grew up in a house with four highly feminine females.

• The same is true for me, so I don't see how that explain the discrepancies in our views.

• Does anyone really know why they are attracted to the things they are attracted to?

• Is it possible to be a macho metro guy, because I could name of few people that I know who could be categorized as that.

What Girls Said 1

• Eh. Er. eeeh. How metro, and how macho are we talking?

• Hmmm...for macho? Maybe a real football playing, hunting, motorcycle riding, truck driving type of guy

and for metro - think of the show "Frasier"...somewhat Niles-esque maybe.

• Don't watch frasier but probably neither. xD