What to do?

broke up with my ex of 6 months 4 weeks ago. I can't get her out of my head. I find my self not sleeping at night because I am thinking of her. I love this girl so much and I want is her back in my arms.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw :( well what was the breakup about? Is it something that could be resolved? If so you need to tell her how you feel and ask if you can both meet up and have a talk about it. You never know...she may still have string feelings for you.

If she still doesn't want to get back together then the only thing you can do is move on. I'm not going to lie and say it will be easy, you will hurt and it will be rough but you have to try and be as positive as possible. Do the things you enjoy and spend time with mates. Don't go straight into dating because you will just be trying to replace her and then it will end up hurting you and the rebound girl. If it doesn't work out with you and your ex just remember time heals all wounds, and hopefully soon you will be your old self :) Just don't give up and dwell on a break up..its teh worst thing to do.

I really hope it all works out for you :)

Faye x

• She broke up because she wasn't happy and couldn't be in a relationship right now. ( she has a new job that has a lot of work) we baseicall lived together at school for 6 months. at our 6 month aniversary I gave her a tiffany heart key and told her it was the key to my heart. everything was fine then 2 weeks later school was over and we started to work. she said she needed her space so I gave her space. and then she broke up with me. this girl is the only girl I want to be with. I was planning on

• I want to marry this girl. I know we are young but everything is so right when we are together. I just don't know. we are in every single class together next year at college. I just want to be with her. she's my one true love.

What Girls Said 3

• well why did you guys break up? because if its something that's fixable try talking it out with her. talking can never go wrong and that way everyone's feelings are out in the open

• show her how much she means, ask her out on group dates or simply ask her out to dinner. try to win her back and slowly show her that whatever made you guys break up has changed .

• well why did you break up with her in the first place.why don't you find out if she wants to go back out with u.

What Guys Said 1

• well in order to get over her, you need to get away from anything and everything that reminds you of her. and do yur best to not think about her. it will only suck like this longer if you don't start separating yurself