When should a person just give up dating?

I am just wondering when a person should give up. For example if someone is about 25 and has never had a date, should they just give up since they have no experience or know how on the dating scene?

Most Helpful Guy

• Giving up is a lame excuse. Don't do that. Sometimes I come to that point too. I get down and I think about never having someone, but I quickly bust out of that. You have to do the same. Keep your mind off girls, get into things you're interested in. Visit your family, they really help - I don't mean advice, but just a sense of belonging and a laid back environment where the don't judge you. Go to the movies. I don't have many things going on in my town or in my life, but like I always say...

If I have to date a million girls, I will because I need to find her.

And if I can't get a date, I'm going to keep working at it. You need to as well. We can do it together, like buddies (COMPLETELY HETERO) though. Hang in there.

What Girls Said 1

• Why would you give up? You wouldn't be accomplishing much, your just portraying that you give things up and you aren't committed. There are many girls out there who are feeling the same way as you and who don't have experience either. Just because you don't have experience doesn't mean you should give up. You will find someone who likes you the way you are, even if that means inexperienced, just give it time but also don't sit back and wait for it to come to you.

• In my opinion, there are more guys out there that struggle to get a girlfriend than the other way around, because us guys unfortuneately, still always have to initiate

• I don't know about that. Yes, guys always have to initiate but that isn't always the case. There are many girls out there who initiate who are more outgoing.

What Guys Said 2

• You should probably give up after you've asked every single woman out and gotten a no every time. Until that point in time there is no reason to give up.

• women should give up by 40 and men by 50...it's all personal preference...with medical technology, people can date for as long as they want