Have you ever used a dating website?

I am on one and I STILL am not meeting the type of guys I want, I met this really hot guy, and added him on Facebook but now all he wanted to talk about was sex, which to me isn't a good start, so should I give him another chance or move on?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not give him another chance. The fact he started talking about sex so much so soon shows that is all he is interested in. If he was interested in a relationship, he'd use your conversations as a chance to get to know you as a person.

What Guys Said 4

• First impressions count and he did not make one with you. And it seems like he didn't try -- he's into what he's into. Move on.

• dating websites are a waste of time and sometimes money...you need to look around locally

• The only site I ever meet girls on is Facebook.com because everyone uses it not just people with emotinal problems or too much time on their hands lol. And like just talk to anyone and you might click with someone instead of being matched with people who have similar interests.

• I've been using different online dating websites like https://irinadating.com for some time. And they worked really great for me. I've met several girls from there. They are very nice and I am happy with the result ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I have tried multiple different sites. Even on a fitness dating service they had the option for members to list themselves looking for a casual relationship, which means FWB no-strings sex. So, even on that site you ended up with guys who were just trolling for casual sex. At least your guy has not tried to hide his agenda so it makes it easy to dismiss him as not a serious partner. I have known guys who definitely pretend they want a relationship and use dating sites to find one night stands. I definitely would not give your hot guy any further time and I would unfriend him.

You can meet someone online but it takes putting up with a lot of misses before you get a hit. For me I had more men on one site that looked like Grizzly Adams on a bad day, approaching me than I knew even existed. Since when were big, scruffy beards the style? The 1800's? Lol. Good luck!