I'm dating this guy and we are both ready for sex, but what I need to...

I'm dating this guy and we are both ready for sex, but what I need to know is should I shave just to be safe?

Most Helpful Girl

• To be safe? What do you mean? Having pubic hair isn't an unsafe thing, it's a natural thing. It's there for a reason, but you don't need it there while your having sex so it's up to you, what do you feel most comfortable and sexy with? I do suggest that if you are not going to get rid of all of it that you trim it down or do your bikini line, just keep it neat, that should be enough, but if you want take it all off, go ahead. It's your body, you get to choose what to do with it.

What Guys Said 2

• You could trim it or cut it all of. But if you want to have oral sex then at least trim it down low enough that it bothers the guy doing it but if you are not doing oral then it doesn't matter just do what you think is best!

• I don't know if you should shave but if it's for safety (just ask the guy to use a condom it sounds dorky but it prevents kids) and I like it when a girl has no hair on her but. It's just my opinion. I meant on the legs and pussy and arms.

What Girls Said 3

• Okay stop thinking or wondering about it and just ask him. Its not hard to ask is it? Besides is for both his benefit and yours.But mostly guys like shaved. At least that's what I know and thats what guys tell me or friends tell me that they like their ladies to shave. So don't be afraid or embarrassed to ask. Just use a condom if you don't want kids.

• yes.

shaving is always best.

and if he doesn't like it.

it can always grow back lol.

• I would ask him what he likes down there first, he should be pretty open about it.