Is this bad?

I just got out of a 2 month relationship... would it be bad to start having a thing with another guy I like a lot?

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not.. 2 months is not a long time... If it is, then maybe you need to ask yourself if you've been giving it up too easily.

• What's too easily? after 3 dates? before the 3 month mark?

• I'd say 3 months is a pretty good time to start. It shows he's willing to stick around.

What Guys Said 1

• i thinkl when you truly no longer feel something for the last person the you can enter a new relationship. or 6 months for an hiv test, don't go spreading sh*t which.

What Girls Said 4

• no I don't think so. 2 months isn't very long and if you truly felt like you moved on, it's definitely ok. there was a reason why that relationship ended so quickly!

• If you still have feelings for the guy you broke up with than maybe its not a good idea because you don't want a rebound. But if you don't have any feelings for the guy you broke it off with then 2 months is nothing so its ok if you getinto or start dating another guy that you like.

• Two months isn't very long for a relationship. But if you still find you have feelings for your ex, I'd wait until those are gone.

• It depends. If your over that person. Then start dating the other person. It's not good to get into rebound relationships.