Am I hanging on to nothing?

I am in a relationship with a guy for over a year. We live together and recently I have started to notice something that seem a little out of place. I noticed that he changed his password on his email and the code to his truck. He haven't had sex in about a year as well. Are these two big things something to consider that he is not in love with me anymore?

Most Helpful Girl

• No sex in a year? come on no guy does this, it is sad to say but you are hanging on to nothing, this guy has moved on emotionally and just isn't saying anything, I know it's hard to digest this esp when you love some one, but you deserve better and I'm sure there's someone out there who will treat you much better. Look at it this way superstars get jilted by guys and have to publicly move on, I say you are young and you have your whole life ahead of you..move on!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• The fact that you haven't had sex in a year is a huge sign something isn't right. You need to talk to him to find out why. Changing his passwords etc isn't a sign that he doesn't love you or that he's cheating but it sounds like you do check up on him. I'd change my passwords too, not because I have anything to hide but because I don't want anyone, even my boyfriend to go through my stuff.

• No sex?!?! Dress up in laundre and see what happens, if he says no then I would move on...