Your First Kiss!!

Hey everyone out there! I'd love to hear everyone's first kiss story...was it awkward? romantic? sensual? wet? public? Spill the beans! I'll start by saying that mine was at a high school dance and very romantic...but very wet too...

Most Helpful Girl

• well I was at a school dance and I was with this guy I didn't really know him very well but I went with him because he was the first 1 to ask me and I couldn't be bothered with the choosing part. so anyway most of the time it was like normal music like pop and stuff and this really slow song comes on and he asks me if want to dance. we were dancing for like a miniute and I realise that I liked I mean I liked him a lot. I don't know whether it was just the moment or what but then without warning he kissed me which just confirmed my feelings. that was like 10 years ago and we're still very much together and I don't feel any different about him

What Guys Said 9

• Summer of '97. Late July to be exact. It was a little over a month before my 17th birthday. I was dating a girl named Sarina who was absolutely gorgeous and I thought at the time that she was the perfect girl. She was staying the night over my place and we stayed up all night just talking and watching TV together. We totally lost track of time because we were having such a good time just cuddling with each other and talking that we didn't notice it was morning. As the sunrise was peeking in through my bedroom blinds, we just looked each other in the eyes and kissed. And kissed some more.

• Ohh Myyy God. This is perfect and beautiful...

• Thanks. Looking back on it now I thought so too. Unfortunately the story is ruined by the fact that she turned out to be a cheating whore but hey, what can ya do?

• In Pireefs ( near Athens, Greece) I was16, didn't speak or understand Greek, entered alone a taberna to drink a glass of retsina.

There were only some Greek girls, giggling, I looked at them, smiled, they looked at me, giggling even harder, they pushed one of them in my direction. Two seconds and she sat on my lap, she kissed me, we were tongue kissing. It was GOOD.

Not one of the girls spoke anything but Greek (or they pretended to)

I never knew her name or age (about my age or a bit older, rounded features)... A dare, I suppose.

Very much like this, but no swimming pool, thus not in bikini: link , same kind of music playing (rebetica they call it) In Greece then you heard nearly nothing but rebetica...all the time , everywhere (except in the tourist traps of course)

• My first kiss was awful! It was so bad, it made me depressed afterwards because I thought that was what I had to look forward to for the rest of my life haha. I guess if I had to think back it was a little awkward, seeing as it was both our first time kissing someone and it was more me and her doing our own thing hoping for the best - no rhythm etc. I'm super glad kissing got ALOT better from then on

• I met my first and only girlfriend 2 years ago when I was 16,i was a virgin then and too scared to even sit near her,she loved me so much and always invited me 2 her place,i normally stay 4 a very lng time then I take my leave,but I couldn't talk much and was worried though.one day,i was sitting with her at her place and 2 leave cos it was getting late so I finally took up d courage to tell her I really love and she told me d same and I stood up 2 leave then she drew me back against herself and started kissing,.i was fascinating and heavenly cos it was my first kiss

• mine was with my mega crush behind the ac unit at work :)

it was amazing and perfect.

• I still haven't had mine and I'm 21 :(

• i had my first kiss on my birthday by a girl who had a crush on me in the first grade I was so p*ssed she did it in front of the whole class girls thought it was cute the boys laugh but to this day I now realize how special I really was

• My first (sober) kiss was in a cinema with my first gf...it was really romantic because it came out of the blue, we just got close and closer, then...

• I was in eighth grade and I was going out with this girl for a little while and neither of us really knew what we were doing. We were hanging out with friends and somehow the topic of kissing came up and we had never kissed so they were all like "you have to kiss now" so we went away from the rest of them and just made out. It was somewhat awkward because of the whole situation but it wasn't really awkward between us. I've had much better kisses since then

What Girls Said 24

• was in camp in England. It was the last day and me and this really good boy really liked each other. I managed to sneak out and talk to him through his however he couldn't because the boys dorms were locked so we talked and talked it was 4 in the miring so we ended up deciding that I should climb in he could not get through the window and come back because no one would open the window for him. So I climbed in he closed the curtains and we started making out. I was 15 back then. We were making out for hours and then him and his friend helped me get out from the dorm. We up being in a relationship for 4 months. It was long distance. Yet our kiss was really romantic because when I was next to his window the moon was very big and there was no one outside.

• mmmm hee-hee wow! that's a while back but you know you don't forget it. I was a freshman in h.s. and I won't tell you what year that was because it was tooo long ago. but gosh, yea :), it was so awesome! the captain of the varsity football team had a crush on me and I was trying not to seem a nerd (god I was SUCH a nerd! but a cute nerd ;) ), any way I would always catch him staring at me and he was gorgeous! 6'2, sandy brown hair, green hazel eyes and soo tan omg! (why are you making me remember these things! lol!) and his name was giovanni! well one day he followed me into the stairwell and my heart was racing. it was surreal! I heard him say my name and acted like I didn't hear him and kept trying not to stumble up the stairs. he raced me up to the first landing and when he got up there he smiled at me and cornered me, he didn't say anything but just stared at me with those gorgeous eyes and then it happened. I felt everything spin, and it was half way thru the kiss before I realized what was actually happening. afterwards, he asked if I wanted to go out. haha ass-backwards I know but so worth it! so we dated the rest of his senior year until he left for cali to go to school, (sigh), : / ... oh well but hell it was fun while it lasted! :)

• Aw that's so cute lol

• No problem! And that's so perfect!! You're so lucky..plus, you were a freshman and dated a SENIOR! Senior guys...omg...

• Wow that like needs to be a scene in the movie! that's way cute :D

• mine was terrible, we just got back from a school dance (and he was a GROSS date too) and he randomly kissed me in the dark of his car and it was wet and gross. I decided that I would forget about that one and pretend that the next person I kissed would be my first! The next guy was a gorgeous 6'2" boy with brown eyes and shaggy brown hair, we met in a little seaside town while I was on vacation with a friend and shared a cigarette, the next night we went on a walk down the beach and held hands, when it was time for him to go, I put my arms around his neck and we kissed. It was so perfect because we both were totally in the moment and we barely knew each other but it felt so sweet and innocent and amazing because I felt like I never needed anything else in the world when I was kissing this guy under the stars.

• Do you mean like just lip kisses? lol or full on movement of the tongues and mouth haha.

God I don't even remeber my first real kiss...i remeber who it was with but I can't really remember how it happened. I was 13 and I had liked him for aagggeess and he was 14. I was a sh*te kisser back then lol which is kinda normal- I didn't know what I was really doing. I used to go to scouts with him lool and we were on summer camp and yeah... It was wet and now I think back, probably a little embarrassing because I was so bad lol. But every scout camp after that we were like the 'camp couple' lol and I improved a lot. Then we eventually became exclusive for like 4 months. Aww...its cute when I think about it haha

• I know! Isn't it nice to bring back these memories? Haha that's cute...camp couple!! =)

• Thats scary, that's like the exact story of my first kiss cept I was 13 and he was 15 16 ish lmfao. Everything else was the same, scouts, likeing him for ages, not remembering exactly how it happened .lol that's really scary hahaha

• Well for lip kiss- I don't remember.

For Makeout- I met this guy that lived in the neighbor on MySpace last summer when I was 14, we talked a lot and I was going into 10th grade and He was going to be a senior. We funnily met up at a park close to my house and we hung out all day talking, laughing, having fun. Then at like midnight we were under this bush and we were talking and he grabbed my chin, lifted it to his face, and shoved his tongue down my throat. I remember I was so grossed out, I was embarrassed and kind of happy at the same time lol. I went home and the first thing I did was brush my teeth twice, floss, and use a whole bunch of mouthwash! Haha. We met up two more times at his place and had like 4-hour long makeout sessions, Thankfully I was smart enough not to do anything sexual with him because after the 3rd time he got a girlfriend and we stopped talking. I then realized he used me for a good time but I didn't care he wasn't that great anyway and when he dumped his girlfriend I talked to her because I heard a rumor they had sex like 3 times (they didn't) and she was really religious, and he tried to hook up with her again apparently when they weren't together anymore. Anyway, that's my story. :)

• I was 12. He was 17 and visiting family, he didn't live around here. We talked about stuff, and I admitted I hadn't had my first kiss yet. He was surprised. We were on the dock of the local lake, and there was a lifeguard there, but other than that, just us. I asked him: "Can I kiss you?" He said "Sure!" It was really quick. My mom was annoyed that I kissed him. He held me in the water which was fun. It was in the afternoon. My bikini was yellow, he was a cute sweet fellow, and I haven't ever seen him again.

• It was kind of funny because mine was during class, we were alone in the hallway and he kissed me and he told me that I was a great kisser. It was very sweet and sensual, much softer than I expected. He didn't know it was my first kiss until I told him a couple weeks after and he was really surprised, he couldn't believe it because it seemed like I was so experienced. I'm just a natural.

• haha umm since nobody commented ill be the first to;

well mine was freshman year at high school and I was hanging out with my buds and we were all just sitting and talking then I gotta call from this kid I like and he wants to hang out.

so I invite him and he sits on my lap starts flirting with me etc.

and my friends are like "so we gotta go my mom made pie" (they lied they just knew I like him)

so they leave were sitting there and it gets cold and I scoot closer (he is off my lap)

then he says he wants to leave and I was like okay

and then I start walking and he grabs my hand and calls my name

I turn around and he kisses me :D

at first it was kinda awkward (for me anyways)

but then he sits down and I sit on his lap

and we made out for like 1hr or 2?

haha it was great and he was a real gentleman bout it

and romantic 2 :)

haha sorry so long :D

• My first kiss was awful. I had gone out on this date with a guy I didn't really like. I tried to say goodbye at my front door, but he grabbed me and shoved his tongue down my throat. I tried to push him off, but he was much bigger than me, so I bit his tongue to get him to stop.

• I was 14, and it was with my then-boyfriend, who was 16. I was pretty much a rebound for him so I knew it wouldn't really last, haha. But I wanted my first kiss, so one day when we were at the mall I pulled back from hugging him and just went for it. He was into biting while kissing, which I was definitely not expecting, so I stopped it really fast. It was alright haha.

• I was 15 and dating my boyfriend for a few weeks and I invited him to my house and we were watching my all time favorite movie and of course cuddling on the coach and it was at a romantic part in the movie and he just kissed me. Not too wet but really nice.

• my first kiss was on my first date with my boyfriend, in the middle of a football field, during a winter storm, I was wearing his hat and no one was there, except the big lights were shining on us, and it was at dusk so the snow was so pretty. and I was on my tip-toes, cause he was taller, and it was just perfect. he held me and kept me warm, and I couldn't have asked for better.

• my first was like it was on a date with the first love of my life we were out for dinner we were havin a great time then he was like out of no where "do you like surpries" before I could answer him he gave me a kiss lol its was cute then it got sexual and wet lol

• We were down the street from my house and we've been dating for awhile. We were hugging goodbye and I had turned away to walk home when he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me close. I still remember the butterfly's in my stomic and the way he held me so close. it was so cute I hope I never forget it.

• my best friend. on his bed with his cousin and her boyfriend. he'd just told me he was depressed and threatened to commit suicide so when he tried it on I didn't dare do anything but lay back and take it. kinda romantic, in a daunting kind of way

• wellll, I was in the 6th grade, and he was my first boyfriend and he always walked me to by bus at the end of the day, so while we were walking he was like really quiet and usually we walk with some of our friends but it was just us two, and so then we were at my bus and we just stood there for a few minutes, and we hugged and he like pushed me up against my bus and kissed me and it kinda turned into a makeout thing lol it was cute. (:

• Mmm! That's hot! Cute too =) Wasn't it a little weird cause everyone on the bus could see you guys?

• Lol yeah actually everyone stared..but we didn't really care haha.

• It was last weekend. We got drunk at his cottage and made out against the fridge in the outdoor kitchen. A lot of tongue, but he was a good kisser overall.

• ahah heey ! mine was summer going int o grade eight and it was a dare (N)

i totally regret it , he had braces . he was real violent and it was wet ..

im glad the rest of my kisses after that with other boys went a lot better . :)

• Wow...violent and wet? Sounds interesting lol...did you ask your freinds how you looked? I'm guessing there were people around cause someone had to have dared you?

• Mine was in 6th grade at a party. It was a lame kiss though..

• Well my very first kiss was with my girl best friend cause we wanted to practice. But my first kiss with a boy was... wet and he bite my lip. I hated his kisses.

• My first serious bf.. In Myer.. In the kids section.. After reading 'where's wally?' .. On the day he asked me out.. With parents looking at us.. With his arms wrapped around my waist... On my tip toes.. Then kissing on all 3 of the floors of Myer, before leaving.. Hand in hand...

• my first kiss is weird I was at my fams house and me and my best friend were in my little cousin playhouse hiding in it because we were playing hide and seek and I got really really horny and I told him to put some chapstick on or lick his lips and we lined in slowly and kisses it was like sparks went flying he was my first kiss and then tht day we were dating for 5years

• I think it was when I was 13..

I went over to my ex's house but we were realli close friends still after our breakup..

Him & his friend were playing on his xbox and I was beside my ex..

After I startd getting a bit tired so I layd my head on his shoulder..

Then I completely fell asleep and I was lying down on him..

All of a sudden I wake up & I see him admiring me..

After I sat up and then he leand closer then he kissd me..

After it wasn't realli a kiss.. we practically made out in his basement while his friend was asleep on the sofa..

It wasn't awkward at all... Butterflies were in my stomach... (Haha.. When this happen, me & my ex weren't together.. We became more closer friends after that..)

• Haha well I was out at a party with some friends, and I kind of tripped over my crush. We were talking afterwards and I was joking around saying that he owed me a kiss for letting me get "hurt". Then when we were outside I gave him a hug goodbye and he kissed me. In front of everyone. It was cute but I was embarrassed too. After all these years I'm still not the PDA type.