Would you date a girl that's a creep magnet?

would the fact that she gets stupid words and looks from other guys put you off?

I'm not talking about "every now and then" I mean EVERYWHERE she goes, she gets that: art museums,work, park, grocery store, mall, concerts, street, on the subway and so on...

2) if you were already dating her and she still gets those reactions from other guys, would you get angry? would it be annoying, exhausting? or would you even mind?

3) could it be a deal breaker?

thanks!

yea, I know she gets dates. but would you consider getting serious with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• To answer your first question, it would depend why she's such a "creep magnet"...

If she has a certain attitude about guys that attracts creeps, that could be an issue. It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that she attracts creeps, just her attitude about guys.

Similarly if she's the kind of girl who is paranoid and thinks all guys are creeps, that would also be an issue for me.

But if she's just a normal girl to me, who happens to attract creeps, then there's no issue.

As for what I would do when I'm dating her, obviously I wouldn't like it, just as I presume she would not. It wouldn't stop me from dating her or be a deal breaker, although I would try to help her by trying to figure out what is causing all these creeps to be attracted to her, and try to undo that.

• Awesome answer!

but what kind of attitude are you talking about?

• Hmmm makes sense.

what were your ex gfs like? I'm starting to wonder if its my attitude that causes all this trouble....

and damn you should be a psychologitst! lol

i'm still trying to figure out if I'm attracting them because some small part of me likes them :-/

• My ex's...hmm...well, the most common denominator would be "strongly independent". A lot were introverted and harder to get to know, although some were friendly and outgoing...though usually more "intellectual outgoing" than "life-of-the-party outgoing". That's probably just what goes with my personality though.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 10

• The reality is that it isn't her fault that she gets that attention from those men. The fact that men stare at her and say things to her means that she really needs a guy to defend her. A good boyfriend should not get angry at her for this but instead stick up for her by telling the other guys off. It should not have any adverse affect on their relationship and shouldn't be a deal breaker.

It is important however that the girl makes sure that she shows those men that she is taken and doesn't flirt around with them. The boyfriend is probably going to have a fear of her leaving him for someone else because of the attention, this shouldn't surprise her too much. She just needs to build his confidence by letting him know he is the only one

Now to answer the question, personally, yes I would date a girl no matter whether or not she is a "creep magnet" and I would not be angry, irritated, of put off. It wouldn't change my feelings for her and it wouldn't stop me from having a serious relationship with her. Love shouldn't be changed by how other people see you and the person you love.

• I agree with ya. I got those comments from guys when I was dating someone and was because I had been single for too long, so those guys still thought I was single and got hit on almost every time but I had to remind them that I had a boyfriend that. Sometimes they could try to steal me. Had to stop them. If my boyfriend noticed their gestures toward me, I would explain instead of him getting the wrong thoughts. But he was pretty cool with it and he couldn't blame me for my beauty.

• Thanks for answering!

@ lc0raz.... I know what you mean! I've told a lot of guy that I had a boyfriend (to make them lose interest) and they were like "i got a girlfriend too, it's all good. let's try! you don't have to feel bad". and I was like WTF if I'd really had a boyfriend back then I would have freaked out :S

• Yeah see that's were the whole boyfriend needs to defend you thing comes in

• I definitely would. Even if she got lots of dates, or phone numbers off other guys, that gives me COMPETITION.

All I can say about competition is - bring it on! I play chess and a few other games, and when I lose at it, I learn what I did wrong and get better. I don't like losing.

Same with an attractive female - if she's spending time with another guy, I'll examine what makes him better than me. Perhaps the other guy is just more interesting, and more confident and happy than I am. So I'll need to work on myself.

It's a BIG challenge, and I like it. If she wants to talk to other guys while I'm present, she can. I'll just note my presence, then reciprocate by talking to new girls.

• Wouldn't bother me at all.

• Simple solution is to find a big enough guy that all the idiots who say the stupid comments are so afraid of that they won't say anything.

Problem solved!

But seriously, it's not anyone's fault if they get comments unless they dress like they're looking to get those comments (meaning really, really slutty). So no, it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

• It is not year fault , not your issue. And as long as you show year guy that you don't like that kind of attention then he will be satisfied.

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 2

• i don't understand what your asking?

• I'm asking whether or not guys would have a problem if the girl they're dating got a lot of attention from other guys (strangers)

• Those are great tips! thank youuuuu :D

• Haha yupp no problemo

you can always come to me for advice :)

• If a girl is a creep magnet.. honestly that is kinda a good thing because since people around you find her so attractive, you yourself will find her even more attractive.