Do girls ever give good dating advice? Should we even listen to them?

BROS

I beginning to think the old saying "women don't know what they want and men don't know what to give them" is ringing more and more true. If women said what they REALLY want I think we would have a lot better, more peaceful and happier world. I keep thinking of that scene in old movie 2000 "Bedazzled" when the guy gets inside info from the devil about the girl of his dreams that she wants a "sensitive guy" and when the devil gives him his wish he on a beach with paintings with her. Then that prick comes along and kicks dirt in his face and she comes running to the prick and turns to sensitive guy with these closing remarks

"you are just too sensitive I think I'm going out of my mind. I want a man who ignores me to just get in my pants..."

Now if you remember the movie I would say am no where NEAR AS NICE as that guy. If that guy kicked sand in my face I would rip his head off. However I hear so many complaints about women about this and that and that jerk...so forth and so forth. But rarely, if ever do they tell the truth of what they ARE REALLY ATTRACTED TO!

So my advice guys...don't listen to the girls on this website. Most of them will lead you astray, especially if you are a nice guy. Instead listen to guys who know what they are doing. One of my favorites is "doc love". Google him to learn more (and no I DO NOT WORK FOR HIM)

Rules ALL men should live by: 1. NEVER, EVER date a single mother. 2. Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing. 3. Don't ask a women what she wants to do. 4. Never tell a women how much
money you make. 5. Don't EVER date co-workers! 6. Never answer the phone on the weekend. 7. Never spend more than 40 bucks on a date. 8. NEVER approach a woman in a club who has her girlfriends with her.
9. If you are not getting laid by the 3rd date, dump her and move on. 10. No spooning, no cuddling, no staying over. Get in, get out!
11. Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25 or really ready to settle down.
Number 9 is new rule for me...F*** I wish I knew this years ago...

Most Helpful Guy

• Amen brother! I agree. People should read on Leykis 101 as well. Women scream that they want a nice guy, but who ends up sleeping with them? Jerks and assholes do. They are a work in progress and thus, interest women. "Nice" guys are boring and are used once a woman's biological clock starts ticking.

What Girls Said 1

• Ok wtf kind of list is that... have fun being alone for the rest of your life. Some of the things I agree with but some things are complete bull.

Like my current boyfriend approached me at a club while I was with a bunch of my girlfriends and on our first date he spent well over $40 for dinner (around $80 to be exact). AND we didn't have sex untill like our 6th date or something. We've been together for just over a year so uh yeah you're list is 50% crap.

• Well what about the other 50%? What about the other poor chumps that spent well over $50 on you and you agreed to the date (although you had no interested in them to begin with?). What about the other girls who felt attached to after you had sex with within the first 3 dates? How about that bold guy who approached you in the club, but your friends cockblocked him? What about the "nice guys" you put in the friend zone and niavely thought they weren't interested in you?

• First off, I was very interested in him and that's why I went out with him. If I wasn't interested, I would of never went out with him. And he is the sweetest guy I have ever met in my life and he didn't act like a complete d-bag. I don't waste my time with assholes who are gonna use me. Yeah I could be attracted to them and maybe hook up with them but I would not take it any further than that. Why? Cause I don't feel like I want to chase around a guy that's gonna treat me like s***.

• Now I can't speak for all girls but me personally I have never put a nice guy in the friend zone right off the bat.. I believe that they all deserve a chance. I'm just telling it like it is through my own personal experience.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't forget to never spend more than $40 on a date. Why $40? That's the least amount of money you can get from the ATM.

• I've been alright on this one....but I've f***ed up a few times and spent $50 or $60. Trying to keep it at $20 or $30. I once had a girl twist my wrist when I went to pay for drinks. 30 mins later I was banging her in my office....amazing....simply amazing.