Why are women so fake?

Seriously they act like they are the most compassionate loving people ever but they are by far more manipulative than men..excellent liars and deceivers...and don't care about anyone but themselves..they only have children so that they can create something to love them back and receive self-gratification. They only enter relationships because its fashionable..but if the guy doesn't measure up in one way or another...well love doesn't mean squat then...I just wish they be more open about what vile creatures they truly are.

Most Helpful Girl

• So you've had some bad experiences and I'm sorry about that, especially since it's made you bitter enough to paint all women with the same brush. Sorry, but that's not really fair- NOT all of us are terrible manipulative people who only think of themselves. It's about as fair as me going off on all men about being cheats and liars who only want to get laid as often as possible- they don't actually care about you and the only reason they ever commit is because they don't want to lose out on regular sex blah blah blah... A bunch of crap-I've met some guys like that, and a few of them had me fooled long enough to hurt me, but that doesn't mean all men are like that.

Perhaps you seem to be picking the wrong kinds of girls to give your heart to? Before you jump in with your whole heart, take a good look at the girl and don't be so eager to fall in love before you know her. That's what got me hurt- I just jumped into it with a guy because I thought he was great when he was actually an asshole, which I found out pretty quick after I'd fallen for him. That's my advice- don't assume we're all the same, and be more careful who you give your heart to.

• Thats why I'm done....odss are ill end up with a vile gf...i don't go ask for trouble...women just simply are trouble

• You seem like a pretty bitter person, it's rather vile the way you keep sounding off about women in general without knowing any of the women who have answered your question from a hole in the wall. Deal with your anger and stop blaming EVERYONE for your bad experiences- news flash we ALL meet that person who stomps on our heart. If you want to give up women forever, go for it, just stop insulting us repeatedly. Leave us alone and we'll leave you alone- live and let live!

What Girls Said 4

• There are a lot of women that fit that description, but there are also a lot of women who don't. The kind of girl your describing is a miserable, unhappy girl. Personally, I don't fit that description at all! It's not just men who can't stand fake girls.. I can't stand fake girls either. I'm sorry if you've had bad experiance with women in the past, but I promise not all girls are like that.. if that's what you really think.

• I haven't been proven wrong in my own life yet...and even if a girl treats you ok...it doesn't mean she's actually caring...alot of times its a just a show...then when a test comes along......u get thrown to the curb

• Well.. I hope you find a sincere women : )

• Me 2..if they exist that is

• "They only have children so that they can create something to love them back and receive self-gratification," that's got to be one of the more f*cked up things I've heard from guys like you who hate women so much yet continue to date us. If you hate us so much then stop dealing with us and all of your problems will be solved. And if you really think that women are the only ones who are manipulative liars then you need to crawl out from the rock you've been living under because men can be far worse than women when it comes to that.

• Well yes it is F***ed up, I agree, but its not my fault, and btw I'm not dating ne1 and don't think I will in the future unless I find somone who defies the norm greatly. Men are not worse than women from what I've seen..if a guy is mad at u...hell yell or start a fight...women on the other hand...pretend to loves you then frame you for rape....big difference

• Yeah, I can't say I know anyone who has, or would frame someone for rape. Obviously you're bitter and out of touch with reality so I'm not even going to attempt to reason with you

• Maybe you don't but I do..and I kno several people who's girlfriend put marks on themselves when infact they were the abusive ones in the relationship and the guys took it without any retaliation...but my problem is that noit all giurls do that butr that they if a woman says she is raped every girl gives her the benfit of the doubt and feminists are constantly trying to make it easier to convict guys of rape without regard for protecting the innocent. that's the uncaring part

• Not all women are like that...you can't classify a whole group of people because someone was a bad apple.

• Well only a few apples in the bunch go bad....with women there's occasionally one that isn't rotten.....yet

• O I wish the girls I was with just left...they not only left...they tried to inflcit as much harm on me as possbile before leaving

• I'm sorry but not everyone is like that, I don't like hurting other people I'd rather be in pain than cause another person to hurt.

• Who the f*** is "they"? are you really saying all women are like this? maybe if you weren't so negative and bitter you wouldn't attract such vile creatures to you? seriously if this is how you feel about women as a whole, why in the world would you expect a good decent woman to date you and be attracted to you? trust me you most likely give off sh*tty negative vibes to positive women and repel them, but end up attracting selfish fake women. laws of attraction anyone? change your attitude and stop being so bitter and you might attract a better quality of woman. we are out there but why would we want to date you?

• I wasn't bitter to begin with...I was nieve....and Id rather be bitter than taken unaware by an evil woman

What Guys Said 2

• Dude, there are plenty of great women, its just that there aren't very many of them in the U.S.. Women here are ridiculous, with few exceptions.

• amen