I've been on 2 great dates, but he hasn't called in 2 days. Should I forget about it?

We went to a wedding and then fishing the next day. We had 2 goodnight kisses and I was thrilled. He'd called and texted me before a good bit, but since We got home on Sunday, nothing. I texted him and he did respond, but so far, he hasn't texted me first or called. Should I just forget about it and let it go?

So I think I was just overreacting. I put it out of my mind and didn't initiate a call/text. He did text me last night, like small talk. I probably shouldn't rush anything anyway. I'll just wait and see if he asks me out again. Thanks for the help!

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget about it and let it go, but not because he might not call, but because it isn't worth worrying about. I have found the greatest freedom I have had is in not thinking about a guy the moment the date is over. Until I am in a relationship or even close to navigating into one, I don't want to ponder where things are going. I have had times where I thought a guy wasn't going to call and I was wrong. I have had times I thought a guy was going to call and I was wrong. It's not worth the stress. Let go of any connection you have to a certain outcome and just enjoy the moments as they happen.

• You're right and that is what I did. And nope not worth the stress. Thanks so much!

What Guys Said 2

• if he's still replying then you should stop worrying...if he goes more than a week without replying back then you should be concerned...he's busy so don't expect him to contact you unless he really cared about you

• Some guys still play their 'games'. You know, they don't want to look to desperate so they space out the calls. I wouldn't worry much.

What Girls Said 1

• Nah don't get worried just yet. Let him initiate the calls/texts now though. He's probably trying not to act desperate. But if he likes you he will initiate and if he doesn't you'll have your answer.