If a guy texts you all the time, do you think of him as annoying?

i used to text a girl all the time. I felt we were texting too much so I eased up on it a bit. do girls actually think its annoying? or do they enjoy it? She never ignores my texts and we usually have a decent length-ed convos.

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy texts me everyday, I know he likes me.

And no, it is never annoying. If I don't feel like replying right away, then I won't... I'll just reply later when I feel like it.

If I ever actually ignore a guy, then its literally because I hate him.

No worries, She's replying, decent length convos = she's not annoyed :D

What Girls Said 6

• i think it depends on the girl but I know personally I wouldn't mind I mean if I didn't want to answer I probably wouldn't... but I know its my biggest pet peeve when my guy doesn't text me or doesn't at least give me a heads up that he's not into talking at the moment. when you don't respond it tends to make us think that we did something wrong or that you're up to something... so word of advice; just be honest! let your girl know; hey I'm busy right now or I'm not really in a good mood I'll text/call you asap

• It's only annoying if I don't like him back. Now regardless of that, if the guy (or anyone for that matter) is constantly texting me, (like every minute of the day) that's a little annoying.

• honestly speaking I like it when a guy texts me alot, shows that he's into to me in some way and I don't think its annoying unless its happening 24/7 like crazy unless ofcourse we're in a relationship

• If a boy texts me a lot, it generally means that I like talking to that certain boy. I always ignore most texts from boys that I don't want to talk to... If she texts back, then obviously she likes talking to you =]

• only if I didn't text you back because then it would be like hinting 4 go 2 leave me alone

• no I love texting lol:)

What Guys Said 0