Online dating? yes or no

I'm thinking bout signing up to match.com or something like that. has anyone of you tried any of the sites? any luck? any sites to recommend to me? I'm lonely and I really am looking for a good quality MAN who has the same goals and wants in life I do and a MAN who understands what a equal partner is and a MAN who wants to be my partner

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely give it a try! I'm in a long term committed relationship and I met my partner on a cell phone chat site, it was called AirG, I don't know if it's still around. I never tried E-harmony, but I think it's supposed to be good. I tried Lava life long time ago. It was OK, but I noticed a lot of players around. I think you might want to try EHarmony as you're looking for a serious relationship. They create a very elaborate profile of you, and try to match you with potential mates using a wide variety of categories. You might need to pay a fee for their services, but again, given that you are not looking for a fling, it might be worth it.

One thing I would emphasize: be very clear with yourself what it is that you're looking for in a man. Once you define your "list" of criteria - stick to it. If, for example, you are looking for a responsible man who will pay his share of bills, be on time with his half of the rent, then pay attention for the very first date whether or not that man is giving off vibes that suggest he is a responsible and honest dude. Of course it is impossible to know the person after a couple of dates, but a lot of info can be gathered and you can at least know whether you want to proceed or not with that person. Of course, you cannot ask a guy on your second date if he would be a good provider for the family, or if he's an equal partner, but again, a lot can be inferred about a person through conversation. If you start dating someone and realise this person deviates significantly from your list of criteria, don't be scared to move on.

And by the way - both you and your doggy are absolute cuties! I'm sure you will have a lot of guys interested in you. Best wishes!

What Guys Said 3

• I hear good things about E-harmony. Three people at my work met their spouses on there, two are married and the other is engaged.

After reading your question I did a search for the E-harmony questionaire to see what they ask you. Very interesting questions.

• Wow well you are absolutely beautiful... why would you ever need an online dating site? Heck, if I were in California I'd wanna be with you! I recommend you find a good man at church or something.. There are a lot of losers who will take advantage of your sweetheart... Don't let them! Stay sweet and your dog is a real cutie. I wish you the best of luck in this world, because you deserve it.

• It's definitely another avenue to explore for dating, just make sure not to disclose too much information about yourself and keep all meetings public early on for your own safety.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you would never know unless you try it out. Things can't really turn out bad you have a sense of security behind a computer screen, as long as you are careful and don't meet anyone in a secluded area. Be smart about it.

Also this way you would be able to get to know him more, make sure you choose someone who lives relatively close to you, I can't imagine falling for someone in another country lol. Good luck in what ever your choice is.

• yes online dating is a great idea it as people say it expands the fishys in the sea and you tend to learn more about a person online then in real life go try it