Boyfriend's in jail.

My boyfriend just went to jail last night because he owed child support to another girl.

How long will he be held?

Most Helpful Girl

• he will have to go through a bond hearing that is when a bondsman can be called to help get him out but someone has to post a certain percentage of his bail. if he doesn't get out on bail they will book him once he is booked you can call the office at the jail he is at and they can tell you his release date...i just went through my boyfriend getting arrested on a dui charge if you have any questions feel free to ask.

What Guys Said 2

• Good choice of a boyfriend... What the hell is wrong with this situation?

• Sounds like you've got quite a winner. In my state, child support violators are held until they can post bail and a payment arraignment is set up with a bondsman/clerk magistrate. First violation for non-payment will result in criminal charges and jailtime/fines/restitution's.

What Girls Said 1

• you're more concerned with when your loser deadbeat boyfriend is getting out of jail than the fact that your boyfriend is a loser deadbeat that refuses to take care of his offspring? wowwww