Is this bad?

that I'm 18 and have yet to have my first kiss?!

everyone is constantly telling me how pretty I am yet I can't get a guy or yet even a kiss! isn't that telling me something?

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be as RyeLee said or it may be that your friends are just being nice to you I don't want to sound like an asshole but it is a possibility that your friends lie to you to make you feel better; I think you have to just judge for yourself why it is that it has never happened we can all only speculate it could be that guys feel threatened or you just aren't hanging out at the right spots etc.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• That is nothing to be concerned about! Yes it is telling you something. It is telling you that guys are intimidated by your beauty and are not confident in themselves to approach you. Keep doing what you are doing, believe in yourself, and a guy will come along when you least expect it. He will be the kind of guy that will be more into you than into himself, but he will be confident. =D

• No, that only means you haven't found the right guy yet. You're fine.

• yes it is it's telling you that you need to make more guy friends