Would you date a guy named Mohammed or Osama?

all in the Q,

reasons would be gr8

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, I would, I actually know a Muhammed, and he is one of the sweetest guys ever, total big teddy bear type :) I love it, and to be fair, those names didn't have the same stigma when people our age were born as they do now, the persons parents couldn't have had any idea what would happen. You can't judge a person for their name, that's like cutting someone off entirely for a decision their parents made before they even knew anything! Talk about unfair!

What Girls Said 5

• The name really doesn't matter. I just won't date a guy named Doyle... not really a big fan of the name.

• HONESTLY: You should not be worried about your name. It's cool and authentic, NOW, IF You had a name like Ashley (which is a girl's name I should add...) then You gotsa worry!

;)

• probably not

• Why is that ?

• I think you know why. It's sad and I'm not justifying my answer at all because I'm wrong. I know I'm wrong, but just being honest

• Good for you :P

• you mean Muslim ?

or you are just curious about the name ?

• Names mean nothing.

That's like asking would you date someone that's a brunette?

You also could not fancy/love someone if you wouldn't dare date them because of their name..

:)

What Guys Said 2

• bahahahah is that a serious question? who cares about ur name! unless you do the same thigs osama did haha which I doubt.

• The guy whose answer is beneath ures ?!

• No, I really wouldn't