Please help... Need advice badly.

I have posted questions on here before and some of the answers were helpful and some weren't, but I have not had any luck with using the good advice. I NEED help with trying to talk to women, advice with flirting, dating, relationships, etc... I have never been on a "real" date and I have had a girlfriend. I am so bad at trying to talk to a woman and forget about me initiating a conversation, it doesn't happen. Put it this way, I am so uncomfortable with talking to a woman that tonight when I was visiting a friend at work there was a girl there working as well. Now, I am NOT saying that I would talk to a 17 year old girl, being that I am 29, but the fact that she is a girl and yes she was pretty I did not even look at her. This happens with any woman that I run into. I seek professional help and have a tried a variety of medications for depression, anxiety, and trouble with focusing. My doctor has put me on Prozac, which I haven't started yet (prescribed a week ago) because I am afraid of the side effects. I hate my life very much and just wish that once in my life that I could have a girlfriend. I spend every moment in life alone and depressed. It makes it even more difficult to date when (due to financial troubles) I am almost 30 and I live with my parents, have no car, no college degree ( after attending 4 different colleges), has an OK job, but it won't allow me to date (traveling coast to coast and internationally. I just don't know what to do anymore and don't know or understand how to fix the current situation. Please help me, please...

Most Helpful Guy

• read the stories in my profile and see if they help

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• message me...we gotta talk...

• You should read The Mystery Method and The Game. You can find them online for free as ebooks.