What does one do to get a someone to kiss them already!?

I want this one guy to kiss me and I keep leaving hints and stuff but what do I do to get him to kiss me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Kiss him or at least kiss him on the cheek to get it started.

What Guys Said 2

• Why do relationships have to be built around mind games?

• kiss him. sh*t this is like the 21 century it confusing as sh*t to be a guy. kiss him

• Wow ur nice but helpful!

What Girls Said 3

• ermm just kiss him! guys can be reall thick sometimes... and often they're just scared to make th move even if you've been giving them hints..

if you really don't want to be the one to make the move I usually find hugging them (your arms over their shoulders) then after the hug not letting go of your arms around their neck but looking into their eyes works. just look dead straight into their eyes and pout a little.

hope this helps xx

• just kiss him. guys can b mindless. you'll catch him by surprise ... and who knows ... he'll prob like it ;) my boyfrend did it 2 me and I'm like 'woah' (a good woah haha) lmfao

• It's easy. Just kiss him