Dating Dilemma In Need of a Male's Opinion?

I am 21 years of age but I look much younger, I think it has to do with the fact that I have a baby face (I've been told by many that I am "cute") and I'm petite 5'2/small framed. I am intrigued by older men ages 23-27 and would like to date one in the future but I'm afraid they will focus too much on the issue above. What can I do to change this?

What Guys Said 2

• "Cute" isn't a bad thing. Honestly I don't see it being a problem. A lot of guys like a younger looking girl. Personally, I can go both ways. I like a sexy, mature woman but I also like the cute little girl thing too. Don't try to change, I think you'll do fine as you are.

• Act mature and womanly, not girly and overly feminine. Be reasonable, calm, collected, ladylike. Looking younger and acting like a child are different. Guys don't mind a girl who looks young, guys mind a girl who acts young.

What Girls Said 0