What do guys like the most in a girl?

Do you guys like smart girls? Big boos, small boobs, fake boobs? Big ass? Quiet or talkative? Tattoos? piercings? What do you guys like in girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• smart girls are always a plus as long as they don't take it too far, size of boobs are just preference and its not something that will decide if we date a girl or not. I honestly don't give a damn if she's flat chested or big breasted. I can't stand fake boobs, if they aren't real its a turnoff. Tattoos depend on the girl and where she has them and of what. Piercings are the same way. As long as you have a cute face and aren't huge (some guys like huge women) and a matching personality or even one that is universal then you are good.

What Guys Said 19

• I like smart girls but not too much smarter then I am. I don't care much about boobs. Most women don't need fake boobs. I hate it when women like Sara Underwood get implants when they don't need one at all. A big ass is a huge plus but its not what I'm most concerned about in a woman. I like a woman that's shy at first but then opens up. But I prefer a woman that's IN BETWEEN being very talkative and shy. Tattoos are a turn on but usually only on dark haired women. Piercings are also a turn on but not more then 8.

In a nutshell, I like a woman like Ashley Tisdale, Valerie Poxleitner, and Britney Spears from back in the day.

• Im pretty open to anything really. Ideally she has to care about her own health (eat well and excercise to stay in shape), intelligent, honest and just easy going - I really don't care much about boobs/ass/tats/piercings. I like a girl in between, in terms of talkativeness. Not a girl that doesn't know when to shut up, but not a girl who requires me to initiate EVERYTHING

• My personal preference is a girl who is at least pretty skiny with an insanley cute/hot face, medium sized real boobs, some really artistic meaningful tattoos, and some really cute piercings like little nose studs or bellybutton rings, and being smart is a must I can't stand airheads! That's just my personal prefernce though, every guy is different.

• I'm attracted to conservative girls. Intelligent, modest, good humor, long straight hair (any natural color), light makeup, no nonsense tattoos or silly piercings.

• hair draws me in, a nice face and personality keep me there, a slender but muscular body keeps me interested, and a small set give me something to aim for.

each of us has our little thing that will instantly draw our attention, no matter how many other women are in the room, for me its hair, short hair with highlights or long with highlights not put up draws my focus no matter how hard I try otherwise. natural colors, pink hair is the biggest turnoff believable

• her ability to make me smile

• I'm only one guy and opinions can vary widely on this, but I'm pretty easy to please. I like a pretty face, soft smooth skin, and I like a woman who smells really good. That's enough to wrap me around your finger, at least as far as the physical goes. The other stuff is gravy. If she's moisturized and perfumed she'll get my attention. As for personality, I like fun and playful but she also needs to know when to be serious. Kind, gentle, and a sweet spirit work well for me...

• I like a smart girl that won't go into trance when it comes to studies, general knowledge and education.. but not the type of girl that wouldcompete with me :P XP lol... boobs.. well a medium size 34B to a low D is perfect.. as long they are firm and not saggy...the ass ... as long it makes you look curvy but not extreme :P firm too and abit tanned would do just fine :)..keep it in shape by exercise... I don't like a talkative girl/... anyway no oone does :P I would choose quiet over it...tattoo are nice above the ass.. on the t*ts and back... but not extreme..Piercing are also hot.. belly button, nose , ear , clit. "also moderate use :P "

• I like intelligence

I dislike bad taste, egocentrism and B.O.

• A cute face, a great personality and an athletic body. Everything else is just the icing on the cake.

• In my opinion I guess... she doesn't have to be a genious, but must know how to be around people. No exagerration on boobs, no A cups and no pamela anderson or bigger. (dont care fake or not). ass has to stick out and can't be too wide. talkative, but not annoying. 2 max tattoos and normal girl piercings will do. and I love when a girl knows how to dance, that's just an automatic attraction towards me, oh and she must know how to look good(dress good).

• yeah! we like smart girls but not over smart ones! average size boobs are enough and we don't need big boobs or fake ones at all! hmm... no piercing or tattoes! body should be like Celina Gomez! I think that's the avg body! no big boobs and all!

• Celina gomez in not the average body...if you've seen her in a bathing suite you would see she is very thin. She almost looks under developed

• Yeah I think you are right! may be that was some one else I was talking about! Sorry for that!

• long hair, nice eyes, a genuine caring attitude for others. NOT self-centered in the least. The boobs and ass are not even necessary if she has those first few traits

• first before anything els I look at the eyes!

then piercing are awesome! and boobs don't matter to me.

some one that is as nerdy as me would be nice :3

• Ilike boobs and flat tummies with the willingness to kiss on the first date and take control some to venture past the awkward moments that would leave a woman questioning when to have sex with me.

• a nice ass is the best

• Eyes.

A girl can have everything else but if she doesn't have good eyes I'm not interested.

• my penis?

lol jk.

I look for humour and open mindedness.

• Usually its their penis...

What Girls Said 1

• im bi and with guys and girls I'm more of a personality person I have a talent in finding the sexyness in personalitys and eyes not bodies I wish more people had that talent instead of being shallow and worried bout what everyone including themselves look like