Prom dress?

i want a prom dress which is short, sexy, extravagant and really really extraordinary and I want to look like I came straight from a haute couture/ high fashion show

does anybody has any suggestions?

please post also a link if possible

thank you both some of them are really great :D !

Most Helpful Guy

• I love these Qs:

here you go, although there are descriptive word that I didn't understand :

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

i'd love any of these dresses on my girl :D

hope you like my taste. ;)

• Can you tell me which one you like the most and which one you hate the most ?

• My favourite is this on ehttp://www.dressprom.net/uploads/images/nightmoves/prom-09/5857fjpg.jpg but I would pimi it with strass stones and I don`t like this one http://www.dress-queen.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=5729&zenid=3a7333cfb178b4d9ed78d4fbf9ad0e0d

it is hard to describe haute couture. it is really exclusive fashion like dior or chanel but better look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haute_couture

• I like 1 and 3 the best, but it would depend on your complection and body shape

What Guys Said 1

• My wife is a fashion major... she told me to send you here

link

or

link

Also here

link

What Girls Said 6

• I think these are amazing

link

link

link

link

link

• link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

These are beautiful but a little more daring:

link

link

link

link

Basically anything out of Sherri Hills new line

• My favorite by the way are: 1, 2, 8, 10, 11, and 12.

I think they will definitely give you the look that you want! :)

• Gr8 collection, well mostly.

• zooommmmmfgggg, I have a billion dresses that I could lend you. but.. nope.

my personal favourite source is BcBg. I love.

my favourites that I have, and that are reallllly comfy are:

link

link

link <- may not be formal enough?

link

i don't own these ones but theyd be cute :]

link

link

link

hope I helped :]

• link

link

link

My friend helps everyone pick out their prom dresses cause she is amazing at it, and she sent me these and said to try and find one that looks like one of them.

• David Bowl has awesome gowns that are very coture and hig end elegance,..search him up,..i tink that is the name,..I know the last name is right not sure about the first. But you will love his gowns he has short long sexy and elegant showstopper dresses

• Well honestly for one thing...prom dresses are supposed to be long according to tradition. Anyone who wears a short dress at prom will be talked about, not sure why, but it happens a lot.

And its not so much about the dress, it's how you rock the dress.

• I think that depends on where you go to school. Some schools only wear short dresses and if they were long they are talked about. Some wear a good mixture. And sometimes it is just good to stand out. :)

• I am from austria and it really does not matter if you have a long or short dress but my classmates and I decided to dance the polonaise in short blue dresses because it would be really hard to dance with long ones