What do you think?

Do you think it's bad not to have your first kiss by the age of 14? please answer a.s.a.p

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. 14 is still very young. Don't worry about it.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• I guess it depends on who you are. If you really truly feel as if you have to then it's fine. But a kiss isn't something you just do when your bored, you have to think it over.

• *shrug* There's a lot of people who haven't. I had my first kiss when I was almost 16. There are some 20 year olds who haven't, so I wouldn't really worry about it.

• Nope. I think having a first kiss should be special like any other things that is your first.

I'm 18, never have so it varies some people who are more than 20 years old haven't either.. It isn't a bad thing unless you take it the wrong way.. XD

• If 14 is old, then it looks like I will never be kissed. I am 21 and haven't kissed a guy. I have had the chance to and plenty of guys tried to kiss me, but I don't want to kiss just to kiss.