What should I do about my period??

I have a date tomorrow at the beach with this guy that I have been dying to go out with he's taking me surfing but I got on problem

i just got my period now!

do you have any idea about what should I do to be able to go on this date because I'm going on a long 8 weeks vacations next Saturday so its like my only chance to get with him and eventually get into something with him

any help or advise is greatly appreciated and thanks for help in advance

Most Helpful Girl

• hey! I've had that same problem and I don't use tampons either. Listen to this! .i got my period the night before prom and everyone knows the 2nd day is the worst! And I also got my period the day b4 I was supposed to go 4 a water park.you are going to think this is insane, and I don't know if it will work for you, but it works 4 me every time!

work out, run, exercise, .until you are too tired to stand it. Seriously, run a few miles, jump rope for as long as possible, do some sit ups and push ups, etc.tire yourself out!

4 me, it magically goes away the next day! .and then it comes back the day after. Its amazing.

Also, stop thinking about the word "period" .don't prepare for it. Sort of trick your body into thinking its not time. I swear. it works. lol try it! good luck!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• You should try an Instead softcup! I haven't used one yet but I've heard from so many girls that it's really good. You can swim and everything while using it and you don't have to change it often.

• If you can then you can try wearing a tampon when you go surfing OR you can just ask if you can do something else!

• just wear a super jumbo tampon :)

• Tampons, they work wonders ; ) Good luck on your date!

• Umm I don't know much about tampons I have been using pads since I got my period, my mam never used a tampon so I don't even know how to use it !!