How to ask a guy to hang out without him thinking it could be a date?

So I want to hang out with a guy I know this summer and get to be better friends with him. However, I don't want him to get the wrong idea thinking that I'm interested in him romantically.

If I said that we should chill sometime, is it likely he would take it the wrong way? Anybody got suggestions on how to phrase this?

I just don't want any confusion :)

What Guys Said 2

• Well, you could just see if you can arrange a group meet-up. You could bring a friend and maybe he could too. This will ensure that it's friendly.

• this is tough especially if you think he likes you! Id try maybe hanging out with him with a group of friends or something that way its not just you and him. Or just tell him straight up you wanna be friends. That way he knows and won't be any confusion.

• Haha that's what I was thinking, but then I realized - we don't really have any mutual friends - thanks for the advice though :)

What Girls Said 0