Who do you usually date?

Do you usually date friends or people you just met/haven't known very long?

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer someone I don't know as well.

A friend would just feel weird especially if I already know him, a new guy would be better because I'd be getting to know what he likes and doesn't, and if I don't like like him, it can be easier to say, "I'm not interested"

What Guys Said 2

• I never date friends reason being it never works out, I go out and meet a girl and then if I like her well I date her.

• I only date flawless perfect girls. That means she better have her teeth straight.NO muffin tops.Nice slender body, B cup or better. Smooth skin.and if she doesn't have these qualities its HER fault.

• Are you kidding?

• R you really that shallow?

• NO...but you can save 10% on your car insurance by switching to GEICO. :) Yes, I was sooo kidding.

What Girls Said 4

• Well I won't date someone that I don't have some kind of friendship with, even if it hasn't been very long. I'm a huge believer in the friends-first way :]

• I don't date my friends because I never want to ruin the friendship. When my guy friends randomly confess to me how much they love me it makes me feel really awkward. I prefer to date guys that catch my eye somewhere and that I run into here and there. It's so exciting when a mysterious guy that I've secretly had my eye on asks to take me out! :)

• date friends because you know them better

• People I haven't known for very long, because I refuse to risk my long-term close friendships for an unsure relationship. Besides if we were meant to go together we would have realized it long before. And when you date people you just met, you won't know what to expect, so there's the element of surprise:D