Which would you choose, girls ?

What type of guy would you choose considering those options:

1-Tall guy good looks , athletic or not ,shallow , and dumb/careless about education.

2- short guy between 5.5 - 5.8 ft, good looks, smart, athletic, fit, has a sense of romance, and is not shallow.

well its good to know :D.. well where I'm living.. number 1 is number 1 hahaha :S

Most Helpful Girl

• I would choose the 2nd one, because I don't want a guy who doesn't care about education.

Once you're done with education, you could get a job that you'll like. Not those crappy jobs like McDonald's or KFC. Those jobs are like your first job just to start with.. But not for the rest of your life kind of job.

What Girls Said 16

• well I like short guys and I'm not that tall but as long as he is taller then me we are good. also when you add the dumb and carless in to guy number 1 I'm sure most girls are gona pick guy number 2 so how bout both guys have a possibility of having both qualities, and guy number 2 must be you lol,overall I like guy number 2 lol

• 2 obivously but the height thing might bother me if he was shorter than me (im 5'8) :/

but it wouldn't make or break a relationship

• Guy 2, of course. I'm not that tall either :)

• Well Hey I'd choose the second option. I'm not that tall anyways ._. and I'm down for athletic and fit ;)

• i would say 2

• definitely the second onee...a lot bettaaa =]

• guy 2.

any day.

• 2 ! :) afcorse no1 likes a shallow dumb careless guy :) !

• Guy number 2. Education is important. But still, your poll is biased.

• I would choose #2 because #1 sounds rather annoying and sounds like the guy that just tries to get in everyones pants lmaoo :D

• #2, personality.

looks fade.

• the 2nd one definately

• guy 2

• 1 only because I am 5'8 and I like heels.

• 1, only because I'm 5'7

• Number 2!

What Guys Said 3

• They'll choose guy number 2. But if guy number one is the biggest douchebag to everyone around him, but knows exactly what to say to a girl to make her feel like she's a princess, they're gonna pick him instead. It's sad, I know...

• Is it a coincidence that your question is massively biased towards guy number two?

• Yh well its reality.. you don't see a guy of number 1 that isn't cocky and smart and having all the gd qualities very often

• So I see ur tall.. and dumb

• Welllllll, it seems most girls on this website are rather disconnected to reality or they're just a special bunch of girls (yay! I like this theory), considering #1 is more likely to get hooked up with a hot girl. Short guys naturally seem inferior to tall guys and have to work harder at it. This is a fact.

• I think these questions are hilarious where they compare 2 guys and always! ALWAYS the first one is obviously a jackass that nobody would like and the second one is a gentleman that everyone would love what I'm saying is the answer is always obvious