Two guys, one decision. What should I do?

OK I have these two friends who are best friends and practically brothers. well I've had crushes on both of them for a while and apparently they've both liked me as well. except I've casually dated one of them we'll call him "Zach" but we decided to go on a break for a while but we're still really good friends. well our friend we'll call him "Steve" just admitted to liking me the other day and well he came over to hang out today at my house and it was just Steve and I and we ended up having sex. well we promised we wouldn't tell anyone especially not Zach and I just don't know what to do. I'm torn between two great guys and they both like me. I can't decided if I should break things off with Steve and wait for Zach or break it off with Zach and go with Steve. Or have Steve tell Zach the truth and have them talk it over.

Most Helpful Guy

• That watm't a good move. There is no way you have equal crushes on both guys to the decision lies with you. I doubt their friendship is as strong as you think since steve decided to get in your pants at the first opportunity knowing you and Zack might still have a thing. I also doubt steve's sincerity. On if Zack should know, how would you feel if he had slept with your bestfriend at the first opportunity? Iron things out with Zack first before hurting anybody by double dating bestfriends.

What Guys Said 2

• How about you break it off with both of them and hope that you didn't absolutely ruin a lifelong friendship! If a guy did something like this what would you think of him? You are pretty much a horrible person.

• You should stop touching yourself at night...that way you could think clearly :)

What Girls Said 1

• I think Steve has absolutely no respect for Zach... nor do YOU. If you both DID... you both wouldn't have gone behind his back. You screwed his best friend and he screwed his best friend's ex that might not even be over (which he shouldn't do even if it was over - because best friends just don't "or aren't supposed to" do that!) Zach has EVERY RIGHT to know that he's been betrayed by BOTH of you... so definitely tell him about it. I think it should come from both of you... as it's both of your responsibilities if you care for him AT ALL. Don't be surprised if he tells you both to f*ck off... that's prob what I would do if I were him. At least then your decision is made for you I guess. If that doesn't happen... I DEFINITELY don't think you should be with Zach again - that would just put more strain on the relationship because you screwed his friend and it would hurt their friendship further as well. You really just got yourself into a Jerry Springer type mess! Also - Not a good idea to have sex with someone SO easily. You never know if they might REALLY be BEST friends and low lives that decide to SHARE YOU... you could just be a booty call. Wouldn't that be ironic.