What would you do if you were going to kiss someone & they told you they had just thrown up?

& You had been waiting a month (& a secret year) to kiss them, & you did not know if you would get another chance to start things...

Possibly make them your Gf/Bf or save yourself from puke...i think I saw a show where a guy was like - 'I don;t care' lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say something like, "Let's brush our teeth together". And then let the kissing commence.

• Lol

• Well, a man should be a better man than a woman.

Just sayin.

• Yea lol..... it was a joke - irony* :-)

thanks tho. its good to know people are like you I the world... genuine& authentic*

What Guys Said 6

• If I were in love with the girl, I probably would not care. Hahaha

• Lololol what if she did ha ha

but cool :)

• Ha ha well good for you lol...i don't know tho, that if was the one who threw up if I would let a guy kiss me even if he wanted to lol

but would DEFINITELY be touched if he wanted to :)

• That "show" is the movie Observe and Report with Seth Rogen and Anna Faris. She pukes and he says, "I accept you," and he kisses her.

• Lol actually the one I was thinking of was that 70's show, that I saw eric kisses donna ....well first she is like oh eric, you better not, &he is like oh yea cause " "...........Wait! you no what? I don't care,- your my girl friend! (kiss)

lol...

I guess those shows stick out to whichever they are ha ha

yours is better- but o don;t think I'd let a guy kiss e if I just threw up &u can't say I would kiss him if he did......but I'd def make up for it later.....(or he could brush ihs teeth )

• I semi-remember that episode.

• Ha ha

• lol I'm loving this question, it's crazy lol. I say go for it, if there's love involved. though don't make it French lol. And try not to smell. Or taste. Or, in extreme cases, don't open your eyes.

• Ha ha

Snce you were so enthusiastic- I'l tell you what inspired the question.

my FIRST kiss lol I had thrown up like 3 hours before I walked home with the guy I like but we were just getting to know each other & I was not expecting anything.

So we walked, but a funny vibe & I thought he wanted to be alone, I turned to go home & he grabbed my hand spun me around & he just kissed me before I could say anything-too shocked to respond. It was the fullest kiss we ever had- that'll teach you lol

• No way lol. I mean, look at your title... "What would you do if you were going to kiss someone & they told you they had just thrown up?" It still makes me laugh lol. Others should take notes from you on how to title a question lol.

• Why....thankyou *

• Either he built up to much anxiety waiting to long for you that it made him sick, how sad. Or he was nervous. Or he dosn't think your his type.

• No. what would you DO?

Not why did they SAY that.... what would you DO if the person you wanted to kiss just threw up?

tho I guess how you took it is important too- like if you thought they were lying lol..thats one I never tried ha ha

• Thank... :)

• :-)

• cmon even the 40 year old virgin passed that up

• I don't remember what happened in that movie - what happened.

what if it was just juice?

• O . . . . .O . . . . . . . . . O-- . . . O . . . . . . . . . .OO

/\ . . . . . /\ . . . . . . . . . /| . .\ . . ./\ . . . . . . . . . . |X|

/\ . . . . . /\ . . . . . . . . ./\ . . \|/. . /\ . . . . . . . . . ./\ /\

What Girls Said 5

• if they brushed their teeth, used mouthwash, had gum, or at least rinsed their mouth out a few times, then I probably would

• > if you guys are out in the & no stores with tooth brushes are around...i was thinking of a difficult situation going home & brushing your teeth is easy way out lol

• Carrying a small thing of toothpaste, toothbrush, maybe floss, or at least some mouth wash in your purse is always a good idea . I started doing that when I was 18 or 19, cause I never knew where I was going to be crashing for the night

• Yes exactly I started now- well I'm 19 lol I never go home*

& you never know when you're gong to kiss someone*

• I wouldn't kiss someone who had just thrown up. I don't think anyone would because that's disgusting. There's a reason that you saw that kind of thing on a show. It's because it would never work in real life.

• I'm not asking if you would kiss- I would not, I am just asking how you would DEAL with the situation.

• Lolol........yea.

some people here are surprisingly impressive, in their willingness to brave vomit*

that or desperate lol (joke)

this should be I a Seinfeld episode :)

• :-) totes

• i would say go brush your teeth then we can contine

• No you are no where near a toothbrush or toothpaste its 12 midnight and you are walking through a park :)

• Def would not kiss him.. if there is chemistry there you culd always take a rain check lol

• Agreed. lol

• id give him some super minty strong gum..then I wouldn't mind =D

• Lol you're brave *

I respect that :-)

• I've never kissed a recently vomit-covered mouth while sober. While under influences of sorts I have. I did once puke on my friend's face (super long story) after he was rendered unconscious and I was leaning over him to try to wake him up -- and we kissed after that but it was basically a "you bitch" mixed with an "i'm so sorry" kiss.

• Wow lol

thank you for the story*