Will a girl not date a guy if she really likes him?

Say a girl really likes a guy and she knows the relationship will definitely work out, but she has never dated before. Will the girl choose not to date the guy because she wants to experiment with other guys first and then finally date him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you let this girl have her cake and eat it too? It could work out in your favor, or it might not.

Try letting her date you, but not exclusively, so she is still able to date other guys. You'll need to discuss boundaries for physical stuff, and since she hasn't dated anyone yet, those rules will probably be very easy to establish. Like: no kissing other guys, etc. Maybe only allowing hand-holding and hugging?

And you can date other people too, if you feel like you're being slighted and tied down while she isn't.

If you're certain that she really likes you and that you two would work together in a relationship, then after she dates other guys, she should come to the realization that you are the one for her. And then she will commit to you, in a monogamous relationship.

Good luck.

• Alright. That's great advice. Thanks

• You're quite welcome. Best Answer is always appreciated. :P

What Girls Said 5

• Dude she never had a date I'm pretty she wants 2 a date b4 she is 40 if she like you and you like her I think you got a chance...But if not she not the only girl..soo...Just go 4 it...Best of luck if you do it...N it can't hurt N about 5 years from now you would be wondering what if sooo..go 4 it! hope 4 the best

• It depends on the girl, I suppose, but maybe she's just really nervous to date him (I assume it's you?). If she wants to get experience before she dates him she probably just wants to date other guys to see what relationships are like so she doesn't make any really bad mistakes when she's with him.

• Lol the guy's me. Thanks for the info.

• it could happen. she must be pretty self conscious about it all if she'll go to all that trouble.

if the guy wanted to go out with her anyway, he would have to show her that.

• To be honest, yes that will happen. Girls are scared of some types of guys and if they seems too perfect. Girls want the ideal guy, but some can't handle it. The female mind sucks like that.

• i don't think so , I wouldn't do that . I think she`ll try you first.

What Guys Said 0