Does age really matter?

Guy's would you ever date a girl who is 4 years younger than you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's a problem for most men, but if you're still in High School (which I suspect you are from your age) where four years can mean a large difference in how a person is mentally, physically and emotionally, it may not be so easy. It's like the difference between two people who are 20 and 24, and two who are 17 and 13.

I suppose it would depend on how mature she was (both physically and psychologically) and even just how the guys feels about dating someone that much younger than him. Some guys are okay with it, but some are very adverse to it.

What Guys Said 5

• my ex fiance is 9yr younger then me we didn't have any problem until person reason broke off it.

Im cool with it as long she don't mind cos I did ask her about our age different and she didn't mind.

i love it all the way .

good luck

• Depends on the ages.

29-25, no problem

19-15, problem

• i date many girls younger than me. it all depends on the person

• Yeah, 4 years younger sound like most relationships are. That's a pretty average difference.

• It depends on how old the guy is. Right now, I'm 16 so I definitely wouldn't date a 12 year old, but as I get older and age differences don't matter so much then I would be fine with it. Since your under 18, a four year age difference is pretty large, but it might still be alright with some guys.

What Girls Said 1

• my boyfriend is 4 years older than me, but then again I'm 21 and he's 25