Girls what kind of jock do you like?

Do you like the wrestlers, football players, hockey players, etc?

• Hockey
  • Wrestler
  • Football
  • Basketball
  • Baseball
Guys if you want to see the poll results I guess you can click on your favorite sport or whatever is close.

Most Helpful Girl

• Baseball, most definitely. <3 Though football players are up there too.

What Guys Said 3

• gotta give an option for guys to click darling

• you forgot one very important group of athletes, what about the runners

runners do it best

• Well, I'm glad to see Hockey is at least number 2!

What Girls Said 34

• i chose baseball, but 2nd would be hockey. I'm not attracted to the 'typical guy' from the other 3 options. you should have had soccer in there :)

• I wanted too but it only gave me 5 choices...que triste...I wanted some others up there too. I didn't think about grouping them together

• I know there wasnt enough room for soccer... but soccer players are pretty hot :)

• None, My boyfriend was a wrestler and wants to go pro at it, but that's not why I like him and honestly I tried my best to avoid the 'jocks'. I prefer the people that congregate every weekend with 3 books, a map some minatures and serveral multi-sided dice. But that's just me.

• I honestly can't stand pure jocks. I am dating a ex-wrestler/ current kick boxer, but that's not all he does.

I like the sort of guy that can play D2 all the way through just for fun and still appreciate it when I beat a sonic game. I know, most girls like jocks that they can hide behind. I don't mind that, but he also has to have a brain for more than sports and a soft spot some where in all that muscle.

• Its a rough call I went from a football player to a wrestler but he likes football to yeah I love football=].

• I grew up in a really athletic family, and basketball is our main sport, but I love rugby players.

. . .but you didn't put rugby! So I'm torn between basketball and baseball.

• Definitely hockey, it's my absolute favorite :]

• This will sound weird, but I like swimming jocks. They have excellent reflexes, and they have serious muscles. I was on the swim team this last winter and I got to know a bunch of jocks and it turns out that they are the nicest kind of jock in my whole school. The smartest too. haha.

• football & basketball

• Uhm I personally don't care for jocks. Probably because almost every experience I've had with one has been the same. They're arrogant, and view relationships like a sports game instead of two people who are together.

• I like BASKETBALL players . . . TALL basketball players.

• Football players and soccer players

• basketball guys because I play it too! and they have to be good, because I hate going out with guys that I can beat.

• I seriously prefer guys that are more into music.

A guy that plays the drums is just sexy! haha

but ohh I can't resist a guy that plays football..

i prefer soccer than the american football but oh well

both are good.

x

• I personally love baseball players, basketball and football players.I probably love baseball players the most! Especially if they fill out their pants.

• None. I love one and only soccer players. One of the best sports to find yourself packaged hotties.

• well the football player because they have the hot body and then can pick you up and carry you to the room and have some fun and mostly all of them are sexy = )

• I DONT LIKE JOCKS. I like guys who are naturally athletic looking (many) not overdone with weightlifting and sports. but I guess I like guys who play football and baseball.

• I was always attracted to the soccer players.

• my guy is a race car driver. I think that's hot. he also plays soccer and hockey. both also hot.

• Tennis any day. Ha. Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Tommy Haas and Marat Safin all do it for me!

• What the hell?! Hockey!

• football and baseball

• Tennis players =]]

• Basketball player. definitely basketball.

• hockey players are sexy but I also like football players.

• none, haha. I like my gamer boys <3

• soccer

• tennis, baby, tennis!

• i say between Football and basketball

• I would have to go with baseball, then maybe basketball.

• More from Girls
    4