Hanging on to a possibility...

I have been passionately hanging on to what may already be lost. I haven't been blown off completely, but there are times when I really think that I am! I am told that she is a girl who enjoys being chased. I on the other hand am ready to slow down, and be close. I am past chasing! At times, she couldn't be any closer, and there are times where I feel that she couldn't be any further. She is all over the place, and not a single person can explain where the hell she is at, except her, and of course, she is tight lipped! So, does it sound like I am being a damn fool, or keep on laying it out there? I need ladies opinions!

Most Helpful Guy

• You're steady, she's hot and cold. It might just be her nature, and if that's the case, you should be prepared to deal with it throughout the course of your relationship. There's no way to convince someone to love you, so you'll just have to accept her as she is and be prepared to move on if she's not willing to settle down.

• I opened the question, I have been holding on passionately, and I have found passion with this girl! She means the world to me for the things she has done for me. I was at the lowest point in my life because of a situation that was solely placed on my shoulders. She kept my head above water, and she saved me. I am a fighter, and won't go by the way-side, like most of the women are saying to do! I can't make her love me, but any ideas of things to say or do to make me stand out in her mind?

• Well...... I can finally say that I am hers, and she is mine! I wanted to pass that on, because your advice and positive encouragement helped me to this point! So..... thank you so much! I truly appreciate it!

• Wow finally someone checks back in with good news I am very pleased for you ,and well done Acuzio lol it might give some others in a similar situation some hope.

What Girls Said 3

• Forget about her spend your time looking for a chick that's not always around the place.Easier said then done but don't trip about her chicks like that come and go.If she doesn't correspond to you what can you do?could wait but its a waste of time and I don't think you want to spend good time on that.Luck for someone else and new that will listen to you good luck.

• you keep feeding into her game by going after her. that's all she wants. you need to find a girl who is not so self absorbed, and who cares about YOU.

• sounds like she's playing you. any girl interested in you would be clear with you.

What Guys Said 0