Should I text this guy?

i like this guy and I got his number from one of his friends and I'm thinking about texting him to say hey but I don't want to creep him out. we had some classes together and we've made some comments to each other but never had a real conversation. I think he was giving me looks in some classes but I just don't know. any ideas? would you be creeped out if a girl texted you and you didn't give her your number?

Most Helpful Guy

• it's the summer you wouldn't have had a shot to get his number from him, go ahead and say hey. just tell him you got his number from a friend, if he asks.

• Thats true. thanks. :)

What Guys Said 1

• It's only creepy if you say something creepy. What's the worst he could do, not respond? Go on and live a little.

What Girls Said 2

• Go for it. Its summer a time to have fun. You will never know what could have been if you don't do it.

• i think you shud a party or somthin and jus call himm and invite him after ask him can he help you clean up so you guts can talk