Guys, which would you choose?

My best guy friend is choosing between two girls so I was wondering what you would choose.

Girl 1. Short, hangs out with you a lot, good looking, good kisser, dresses more "your style", bitchy at times, is a major flirt and slut, and fights a lot with you (and just broke your heart).(and all your friends thinks he's a bitch but don't want to tell you).

Girl 2. Tall (but not taller than you), good looking, sweet, very funny, kind, and smart, can get a bit clingy at times, and likes to (jokingly) hang your fails over your head and never let's you live them down.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• 2. She sounds like way more fun.. particularly if she's cute.

• I'm guessing that you are girl #2 or are close friends with her. You didn't exactly give an unbiased description of girl 1.

• girl 2 although girl 1 sounded like my style up until I read "bitch at times" was down hill from there. I agree with snackeyg

• i think it's fairly obvious that you don't approve of girl 1, and girl 2 is probably your friend, so these descriptions are probably not very accurate, and thus I cannot make a judgement

• They both sound like they suck. lol

What Girls Said 1

• girl number one