What do you do if the girl you like does not text you back? (Please Read All Details First)

I have been talking to this girl for awhile now. It started when my friend's girlfriend started to hook us up. We hung out one day and it went great. Since then, we talked every now and then and I started to believe she liked me. I found out that she did actually like me when my friends girlfriend asked her if she did, and she answered yes. After that, we started talking a lot more and flirting became more frequent. We ended up hanging out just the two of us. We held hands at the movie and ended I kissed her that night also. She sent me a text on my way home saying how she had a great time. We kept talking after that day. She is very busy because she goes to ride horses and is practicing/preparing for a horse show coming up. This happened Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. We flirted a lot and I asked her to hang like everyday. We started a habit of texting each other in the morning and saying good morning to each other. When she had to go to the barn, we usually stopped texting. When she was done, she would always text me back and we would text until she went riding horses or she fell asleep. On Wednesday, she didn't text me in the morning, not until I chatted with her on Facebook. I initiated it. We hit it off on Facebook then I had to leave and she told me to text her. So I did on my way out the door. She stopped replying because she had to go riding. She Facebook chatted with me later, and initiated it. Our conversation went well. Then she stopped replying. I figured she went riding. So later that night I sent her a text saying "hey what's up". While I was waiting for a reply I noticed she went on Facebook for like a minute before signing off. I went to bed that night without a text. I woke up the next morning without a text either. I sent her a text later that morning saying hey what's up. Without a reply I saw her on Facebook. After waiting for awhile I finally sent her a text saying hey. She did not reply to that or my text. As the day progressed I saw her on Facebook several time but with no response. It has now been two days since I heard from her. I had an incident like this before and this girl told me recently how If I gave her more room it would have been better and that she ignored my texts too, but still liked me.

So if anyone can give me advice on what to do, you would help me out so much. Thank you.

Any advice would help
I recently texted her and got a response. She said she was sorry for not answering and all that stuff. The conversation went well and she still wants to talk. I believe she still likes me, but as she has said over and over again, she is really busy
I recently texted her without a reply. I figure she is busy. Any suggestions on how to deal with it. Such as just wait for her, or send another text in the future.
We have still been talking to each other. Our conversations go pretty well and we don't talk everyday. She still doesn't reply at times. I assume she is busy so I give her more time. The only real problem I see is that we never get to hang out.
I'm hearing views that it's going good/she probably likes me, and I have heard a answer saying she doesnt..

Most Helpful Guy

• You are really young obviously. You are wayyy to available which is a turn off to even the most easy going women. She is a nice girl but she IS trying to get away from you by saying she's busy so you'll leave her alone and won't feel bad about yourself for the fact that she really didn't want to be bothered with you.

Its like this budhist saying "If you care for only one flower every moment you will suffocate it rather you should plant a lot of seeds and tend to them all." And not all flowers are girls.

You f***ed up all us men do the best thing now is to not beat yourself up about because everyone does it. Just don't center your social life around one girl at any moment any any given time unless she's your wife lol.

What Girls Said 5

• I have done this with the guy I like before. It means that we need space, or in some cases somethings bothering us, but if she trusts you there should be no reason for her not to tell you somethings wrong. I like texting the person I like, but when we talk more seldomly... its makes it even more special when we do talk. And if you're hanging out with her I think it should go fine. I mean it sounds like youve already got her. so good luck[=

• ummm... I think you have done what you can. I would stop texting her for awhile. Maybe wait a week or two and see if she texts back otherwise go for it and text her one more time. but make sure you don't look desperate with a lot of time on your hands...

• yeah... that's a toughy... I say give her a few days for some alone time and if you feel like you really want to talk to her, say: hey, what's up how come you haven't been replying? but make sure to add a smiley face so it doesn't look like you're mad. but if she doesn't respond to even that... just move on. she's not worth your worrying and stress. especially if you guys aren't even dating yet. Lemme know if you have any additional questions. :)

• yeah you really need to give her room. I did that to a guy too. and don't text "hey what's up". that's just lame and doesn't really go anywhere. Anything different like hey, how you been? and I wouldn't text her for a while. give it a week. If that's too much at least 3-5 days. she needs to cool off a bit. The problem with relationships is if you're always texting or talking on the phone when you actually see each other you have nothing to say because you already know how their day went and such. So if she talks to you again I would limit the texting. She would like that also.

• In my opinion you should just let her have her space and see how it goes from there. Girls can sometimes be confusing and we can get real busy sometimes. I have been in your situation before. Have you tried calling her? She may not have noticed you teted her. As far as the Facebook part I think that she might have had the chat off or was chatting someone else maybe.

What Guys Said 6

• Hello,

Ok your not going to like what I'm going to say but do what you can to follow it.. stay away from her.. don't text her don't call her don't try to talk to her on Facebook..

why? becouse your going to take control back becouse this girl at the moment is sending you sigals that she's not interested, I know her friends tell you otherwise but just step back and think about this for a moment..

How many texts did you sen her in that day? 3 - 4 - 5? youve seen her on Facebook so she has time to look at her status but not to reply to a text? are these the actions of a women whos interested in you.. I would say no..

And brother now you know this you can get back to living life and meet someone new.. get out there this weekend and get some girls numbers putting yourself back in the drivers seat..

and if (and yes I stress IF) this girl calls you (becouse your not replying to her texts she has to call to get a response out of you) all you need to do is this let her talk for a while and if she says she's sorry for not getting back to you when she knew it was bothering you just say that's it ok.. then say

"look hun I've met someone else and I'm going to be late for my date, but Ill talk later maybe.."

at this point hang up.. this will teach her not to ingore someone under and take them for granted..

Good Luck

-Chris

• "I had an incident like this before and this girl told me recently how If I gave her more room it would have been better" That right there says that she wants space. Knock off the texting and Facebooking for a while. (4-5 Days) If she talks to you.. feel free to answer. Its easy to make her feel suffocated and needing space.. worst part is that most girls won't flat out ask for space unless it gets really bad. Back off and give her some time.

• You're making me feel old.

I really don't get how some people can text constantly and never actually communicate.

The other people who commented are right, she needs a little space.

Back off a bit, but don't ignore her. Next time you talk (not text), let her know it's ok if she needs some personal space, try to have a conversation on the subject.

• Heeeheeee, I used to love texting daddy & having him call me a second later, unable to read the text due to emocotions.

Texting works, and I loved it soo much, it got the message across the first time. or that maybe be my bluntness.. I dunno.

• hey man here you go, you need to lay off a bit. girls like there space when single. yeah she likes to know you like her but you can't try to make it more than it is at this point.you need to send her messages that DO NOT require a response, such as, Hey just wanted to know such and such happened & it made me think of you! or like, I just want to let you know that having a friend like you to confide in is really awesome, I hope we see each other again. See what you have to do is let her know you are there as a FRIEND, when she realizes you are a good friend you need to also let her know that she, looks good, is interesting(which is probably not true but hey), is smart,funny,empathetic, and whatever else you can come up with.BUT the thing is you need to be yourself, if that means not getting the girl you want then so be it. trust me life in a lie will not last & you will be miserable. So remember, text her so that she DOES NOT HAVE TO REPLY, give her choice to reply not the comitment to reply(trust me she will want to after a few of these texts)and, the tools to want you my friend because that is how the species of women work.DO NOT APPEAR, clingy,emotionally unstable,with no sense of selfworth, no plan for the future(girls like guys that are obsessed with things other than them). pretty much that's it & trust me it works. So I hoped I helped you out bud laterz!

• If I were you give her some room. Wait a few more days to see how things turn out.

• i think you have over done it just a bit. lay back on the texting and maybe visit her. Get her to teach you how to ride a horse:)