How to get over him?

OK so I was dating this pretty cool guy, we got real close and would spend hours just talking about anything and everything. then he just stopped coming around, wouldn't answer my calls or anything. I had no clue what the hell happened. anyway my brother and him have been talking and he tells me that he stopped coming round because I wasn't gonna put out and that I seemed to goody goody. I feel so freaking lame. I'm just needing a little bit of advice on what to do to get over him and for future similar issues

Most Helpful Guy

• I am guy happen to know that there most guy are looking sex in a relationship and if your not putting out no matter how much they like or love you they will move on. in future reference if you don't want labeled "goody goody" try to tell him see your flaws enough so he doesn't think your perfect, it will help.it also helps him see you as person and not an object. also try hinting that if he plays his card right you might put out. just be warned if you put out to much or to easily you will become an object that he might respect but will definitely not appriate.

What Guys Said 1

• You are the kinda girl you marry, not date. Other than sex you don't really have anything else to offer, trade love for sex if you really want him, or just move on and deal with it. He wasn't really into you. Findsomeone who respects you and wants to be with you as opposed to someone who just wants sex if that's what you want.

What Girls Said 2

• First question you would have to ask yourself is do YOU think any of what he said was valid? If so guess you better regroup and figure out what it is you are after or want. It's the goody goody thing I am talking about as I would never suggest to anyone to do something sexually that they were not totally comfortable with.

• Fuck that asshole.

That's my advice.

He thinks your "lame" because you don't put out? That's just insulting. Think about it, all that talking and hanging out...and he just wanted to get in your pants.