Would you date a guy/girl that's still a virgin?

would you date a guy/girl that's still a virgin?

Updates:
but you know experienced women tend to want unexperienced guys and unexperienced women usually want a man to teach them.
I prefer to both not have any experience so we can learn to experience it together

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• YES! there is no difference in some ones personality than if they are a virgin or not.

and if you answer no then you are basically saying " No, if he doesn't have experience then he doesn't have a great personality"

1|1
    0|0
    • Well that may not be true....I know some people whos attitutdes totally changed after sex....not saying for good or for bad, but it changed.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• its better if you are both virgins so that yoy can teach each other stuff. hy good nite I got school tomorrow

1|0
    0|0
  • i would date a girl whether she is a virgin or not

0|0
    0|0
  • i would date a girl who is still a virgin . I got no problem with that . why?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I hate that we think badly about people being virgins. Being a virgin is a plus at our age if you think about it. No chance of stds and its fun teaching someone who knows less than you.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd much rather have a virgin than a manwhore, but somewhere in between is preferred haha.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes. A guy being a virgin wouldn't change my attraction towards him.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes

0|0
    0|0