Would you date a guy/girl that's still a virgin?

would you date a guy/girl that's still a virgin?

Updates:
but you know experienced women tend to want unexperienced guys and unexperienced women usually want a man to teach them.
I prefer to both not have any experience so we can learn to experience it together

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• YES! there is no difference in some ones personality than if they are a virgin or not.

and if you answer no then you are basically saying " No, if he doesn't have experience then he doesn't have a great personality"

1|1
    0|0
    • Well that may not be true....I know some people whos attitutdes totally changed after sex....not saying for good or for bad, but it changed.

What Guys Said 3

• its better if you are both virgins so that yoy can teach each other stuff. hy good nite I got school tomorrow

1|0
    0|0
  • i would date a girl whether she is a virgin or not

0|0
    0|0
  • i would date a girl who is still a virgin . I got no problem with that . why?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I hate that we think badly about people being virgins. Being a virgin is a plus at our age if you think about it. No chance of stds and its fun teaching someone who knows less than you.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd much rather have a virgin than a manwhore, but somewhere in between is preferred haha.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes. A guy being a virgin wouldn't change my attraction towards him.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes

0|0
    0|0