What is a REAL kiss?

If someone asks you if you've had your 1st kiss, what are they really asking?

Have you been kissed on the lips?

Have you been kissed with tongue?

Have your lips interlocked with someone else's?

Have you had a peck on the cheek?

Just trying to see what they general idea of a real kiss is!

Most Helpful Girl

• do me a kiss is when two different people's lips touch. Even if it is brief. Kissed with tongue, stuff like that is a turbo kiss. hehe. when I imagine a first kiss it is more than just a touch of the lips, it is like a 5 second kiss, rather than just a 1 second touch. but what do I know.

• Hahaha turbo kiss!!! =D

• Yea =D like when you buy a car, it comes in a standard way and then you can add stuff to it (sunroof, heated seats etc). That's like a kiss, its stnadard and then you can add stuff to it (tongue etc). =D Well that's how me and my friends always thought of it an now typing that I realize we are a bit crazy. :)

• Lol no! that is such a good way of putting it! haha I've just never thought of it like that

What Guys Said 2

• A real kiss is one where sparks fly; all of the pent-up emotions of love for the other person are put behind it. But if you want to get technical, a long kiss on the lips or a kiss with tongue would also be considered real kisses, even without the wonderful emotion.

• one and 3 would be the right ones.

What Girls Said 4

• We always classed it as "kiss with tongue"

• A real kiss to me has to do with the emotions behind it and not necessarily what type of kiss it is.

• What I mean by that is a romantic kiss. with someone you loved or liked. it's usually when you're a teenager and it's a kiss on the lips. it's not just a random kiss is a memorable kiss.

• umm. I think that a 1st kiss is lip lock. but I am not really sure.