Too soon for a wedding reception invite?

Is 3 weeks too soon to invite her to a family wedding reception at that time we will have went on 2-3 dates beforehand

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is too soon. You say you "will have went" on 2-3 dates by then, so it tells me you have not already gone on 2 to 3 dates with her yet. Yes, I would not invite her. It is way too soon and only a serious girlfriend should be invited, not someone you barely started dating.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• Just a little bit especially since this is a family wedding, not one of your friends. You would be introducing this girl to your entire family. For me, it would be a little nerve wrecking esp since it's so early in the relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• No, not at all, just make sure she knows how to handle herself because she will be looked at as a future girlfriend of yours and people will judge and remember anything that stands out, good or bad.