Should I kiss him?

Kay so there's this guy that I like, and I very well know he likes me. We talk on facebook all the time, but I haven't seen him since the end of school. His 16th birthday party is next friday, and I want to kiss him. I'm kind of the girl to make the first move, so its not a "I'm kinda shy about this" sorta thing. But I don't want to look like some sort of girl who will give it out to anyone. like a virgin slut, you know? I've been told that I flirt with everyone, but I don't notice it and I don't mean to. I just don't want this to be a mistake.

• Yes, but a small peck
  • OH YEAH, FULL ON MAKEOUT!!!
  • No, it wouldn't be appropriate.
  • It depends on the timing......

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should kiss him but like the other post said, take it slow. You are not going to want to jump his bones, but I think when the timing is right a tight hug followed by a slow kiss on the lips would be just fine. I am pretty sure at this point you will see some response from him. The trick is to leave him wanting more. After you kiss him look him square in the eyes, smile, and walk away.

What Guys Said 1

• It depends if he is willing to go in the closet with you :)

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe for a change you should try being subtle and just mysterious and sexy and try to tempt HIM to kiss you , Because once you try to Kiss him ,that's it you took a Big step forward can't go back to oh forget it never happens, I say if you really know he likes you as more then a friend , and you know he is not the type to go gossip about it do it when you are alone with him , if he's gonna call everyone and tell them you kissed him to show off, spare yourself the head aches and rumors.

• I say go for it and kiss him don't be left with the doubt like I have been ull regret it big time trust.People will talk regardless so might as well give them something to talk about don't you think?and you like him so go for it good luck.

• I say you should give him a quick peck on the cheek, and then if he seems to respond to that well, then give him a quick kiss on the lips. Something sweet, but gets the message across to him that you like him.

• The best thing to do is when you congratulate him or even better when dancing with him, just lean in and press your lips to his and linger for awhile longer than you would if you really didn't like him.
    I think he'll figure it out! ;)

• Just give him a kiss on the cheek and see how he reacts. Unless the guy thinks you are disgusting, he'll be flattered by it.

Good luck!

• I think you should kiss him. Not full on make out but just a peck. You don't want to get the wrong impression. But you shouldn't care what other people think about you because you know who you truly are.