Why Don't Guys Wanna Date Me?

I Am Very Confident, Out Going, Understanding, && Hate To Be Controlling Kinda Person. I Thought These Were Some Good Qualities, But I Can't Seem To Find A Guy Who Wants To Date! Every Guy I Meet && Hang Out With, We Seem To Have An Amazing Time. But They Only Find Me Sexually Interested... I Don't Get It! I Don't Sleep With 'Em' ... Right Away! Every Guy I Met I'm Still Friends With... &&"Just Friends"!

I'm 19yrs Old. I Have A Daughter, && Sometimes Wonder If That's What's Stopping Them From Dating Me?. I'm In Good Shape, I'm Cute ( So I Think) && I Just Wanna Know Why I Can't I Find Some One To Date! Advise, Answers, Anything Please!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• sex is a need everything but people should not build on

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, But Even IF We Have Sex.. It Don't Matter! && Its Not Because I'm A Bad Lay.. I Know I'm Good Or Atleast Been Told! So I Think Sex Isn't The Problem...

• Show All
    • Running Singles?

• The aim should not be the end of each sex..from the heart to love the beautiful..shows the great interest..tell her you love you love is beautiful..

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• i would avoid dating someone with a kid already, especially if she wasn't putting out for me. It just makes a girl come off like she had her fun and now wants to settle with some guy who can raise her kid, no thanx.

0|0
    1|0
    • Sex Is InVolved && I'm Not Asking For Them TO Raise My Kid. My Kid Isn't EVen Around Them Really. I Kinda Avoid That Inless It Gets Serious! But She Has A Dad, && I'm Not Asking For Ne One Else To Raise Her!!!! Looking For Someone For Me.

• Show All
    • Yah. Honesty! Not Hostility... Ur Rude, Plain && Simple!

What Girls Said 1

• 1st Step: Stop writing like a child

0|0
    0|0
    • Ding.. Ding.. Dingg.. Wrong!

Think B4 You Write: That's Not That Advise I Was Asking For So "F*** OFF"!!! :)