What should I do?

This girl that doesn't like me is dating my best friend (he's a guy!) but she doesn't want me talking to him. Should I just leave him alone?

thank you! now its a fifty fifty so I think I am going to see what eh wants to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• my girlfriend was friends with a guy who hated me and he kept doin sh*t and sayin things to try to break us up... eventually she had enuff of his sh*t and stopped talkin to him... if you wanna keep him as a friend I don't suggest you fight with the bitch, just talk to him if he wants you to and let him decide if he wants to be friends w. you still

• If he's her "best" friend and he knows that his girlfriend has an issue with her talking to him, then he should confront his girlfriend and tell her to lay off. Unless his girlfriend has proof that there is something "going on" then she has no reason to be jealous. At this point the girlfriend has to be put in check. If he's got that big of a problem with his best friend defending herself, then he wasn't that good of a friend to start with.

• If they won't talk to you because of this girl then maybe they weren't rly good friends to begin with...

• Yea I guess you are right.

What Guys Said 1

• NO! He's your best friend...why should you leave him alone? She's being a bitch...be one back...she doesn't like you anyway. Fight fire with fire.

What Girls Said 4

• Of course not, and DEFINITELY not if you were best friends with him before he started dating that girl. It's not right of her to be telling you to stop hanging out with your best friend, especially if it's obvious that there's nothing going on between the two of you. Tell your best friend about it, and he'll probably talk to his girlfriend and settle the problem.

• no, he was your best friend before he was her boyfriend so don't leave him alone. talk to him about what the girl has said to you (in a nice way so he doesn't get mad or defensive) see if he can talk to her and make sure she knows you are friends and nothing more. or that you are friends and that you have a right to talk to him

• No you shouldn't. People can have friends even though they are in a relationship. If he is a good friend he will the b*tch to back off. He shouldn't have to choose between you and her and it also should show him what of a "good" girlfriend she is.

• If he is your best friend, absolutley NOT! If you keep on hanging out with him and his girlfriend is acting like that, talk to your friend. See if he can do something or what his opinion is.