Opinions on dating multiple men?

I have been on 3 great dates with a guy I like and I will be going out with him again soon. However, I don't want to jump straight into a relationship and am enjoying taking things casually. That's not to say I wouldn't rule out eventually being in a relationship with him if things keep going well.

I have been asked out by 2 other guys and I am tempted to say yes to at least one of them. I want to enjoy being single and dating, but I do feel a little bad seeing more than one guy.

Should I just take the plunge and say yes? or am I right to feel bad?

What Guys Said 1

• Just do as you would want to be treated. If you would not mind the guy you really like seeing other women, then go for it!

What Girls Said 1

• I would say if you have been on 3 great dates you should decide whether you want to continue to date him or not. I say this because I think it is likely if he is dating you this many times he would be a bit shocked to find out you were dating someone else unless you had mentioned this to him before your first date or on your first date.

Face it, if a guy spends the time and money to take you on 3 dates he is interested and may not want to date an eternal dater who doesn't want more. I would definitely not date someone else if I was already kissing guy#1 or sending any signals that I was in to him.