Date Next Week - Mainly For Girls to Answer

There is a girl who works at my buddies restaurant who I always thought was really cute. My buddy, asked her what she thought about me and she apparently said that she thought I was cute, as well. So, long story short, we started texting and we are supposed to meet next week. As embarrassing as it is to say, I've never really taken a girl out before on an actual 'date' at my ripe age :). The issue is that I am just so self-conscious about being thin that I'm afraid it will be a turn-off for her. She herself is very petite, slim, and toned, but I don't know if she likes thin guys. Anyway, do you think it will be an issue.

My body is quite similar to the one in the link:

link (The first guy, I guess)

Thanks for your opinions/advice!

Most Helpful Girl

• I really doubt that your bod will be an issue she said she thinks that you are cute and plus she agreed to go out on a date with you s0o0o don't even stress abou that. It's oviaously not an issue here. Just be relaxed cool and sweet and just have a great time with her. If she does have a problem with your body then that's her issue to deal with not yours so don't worry. GOod Luck!

What Girls Said 2

• Just be yourself and try to have fun. if she agreed to go out with you it means she already likes you. So sweat it, I'm sure its gonna be great. Knock her dead! lol

• I don't think it will be an issue. You look fine and she will care about more what you are then what you look like. Just relax and have a good time. If it is an issue to her then it's her problem not yours

What Guys Said 1

• yeah man I look like that too.. ur fine, its not about looks. you just gotta be relaxed and have fun, or make her have fun at the very least!