Going on a date?

So I'm going on this date tomorrow with this guy for the first time and I'm not sure what to wear. I want to be casual since we're just going to the movies but I also what to look better then casual. I like this guy and I know he likes me too and I think he's going to ask me to be his girlfriend tomorrow so I want to look nice. So does anyone have any hints of what I should wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• since its summer, if you wanted, you could wear a summer dress from one of those popular stores, like forever 21 or H&M, or something similar. Or you could go for shorts and a cute t-shirt, or jeans and a sleeveless top. (Its all about balance- if you have your legs out, then try to cover up more on top, but if you have your upper half more out, then you over up on the bottom).

Try very natural looking make up, since its a movie date, but definitely try a little mascara, eyeliner and a rose colored blush and lip gloss. Try and go simple with the earrings and the necklace, if you wear them.

As for your shoes, try to go with flats or cute sandals.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Well...

I'd say dress casually... wear some jewellery (and make-up if you must - but not too much), don't overdo the jewellery either, maybe a simple necklace or earrings... something that will make you look elegant.

I wouldn't worry too much about what you wear though, just as long as you think you look good, you'll feel confident.

Have fun ;P

• Wear what you're comfortable in. That's the best advice I can give.

• -cute romper

-shorts and a cute top

-maybe a skirt and a cute top

look effortlessly cute

• I'd say wear jeans. Not shorts, they show too much for a first date. Wear a cute, flirty top that is nice and fits you well. I recommend ballet flats or heels that can either be dressed up or down. Wear complimenting jewelry, but nothing too big or flashy. Good luck.